Twenty One Pilots preference #3

sorry guys i haven't been updating/uploading anything, i am on Easter holidays but i will be back at school in 3-4 days, and i've been busy doing things, but here is another preference, please request for imagines and i need more ideas for preferences...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

You and him are moving and while you're unpacking you discover a baby pic of them...

Josh: Me and Josh decided to move from our apartment and get a house instead. While i was sorting where to put boxes, i discovered a box of his which said 'pictures/photos on the side, so i opened it to see a picture of him from when he was a baby. I had such a great idea...(Hehe). "JOSH!! come here for a sec!" "okay i'm coming!" he shouted back, so i hid the picture behind my back. "what do you have there (y/n)?" "ohh nothing just a really really adorably picture of you as a baby" "lemme see?" he asked. "only if you get me a sandwhich?" "hmph okay, after lemme see?" "ok here"

I kept teasing him with it and kept putting it in the living room but he kept moving it...

Tyler: I was clearing out the attic and i came across a dusty box that was by one of the walls so i took it down and opened it

Tyler: I was clearing out the attic and i came across a dusty box that was by one of the walls so i took it down and opened it. While Tyler was at the studio i opened his baby photo album, and saw one of the most cutest baby pictures of him. Suddenly I felt arms come around me and looked up to see Tyler. "hi Ty, i just found this and came across this!" he took the picture out of my hand and looked at it. "h-how did you find this!? this is so embarrassing" "they where in a photo album i found in a box in the attic" i giggled.

So for the rest of the day we carried on looking through them and i got my baby photos out to make the embarrassment equal for both of us...