Request #1 Josh Dun

Hi there! This is a Josh Dun request, by @animedragon16
Hope you'll like it, I'm not very good at doing truth or dare not even the dirty version so here it goes...

*Anna's P.O.V*
Tonight me and Nirvana are going to go to our friend, Brendon's party tonight so we are just getting ready. So I put my black and blue hair into (curls/straightened) and finished my makeup, so I still need to get into my outfit.
"Anna, are you ready yet!?" Nirvana yelled from downstairs, "yeah, I'm coming, be right down!" "Okay!"so i just walked more like ran down the stairs and out of the door. Nirvana decided she would drive to Brendon's house...

***time skip to beebo's house***

We finally got to his house, and as got out of the car i could hear all of the music from inside 'i wonder who's there?'

I walked in and saw that most of the people there were already drunk...and then i saw Tyler and Josh sitting down so i walked towards them and had a conversation.

By now there was only me, Nirvana, Josh, Tyler and a very drunk Brendon, but us are drunk, just not very...

"I have an idea!" shouts Brendon, "w-what" hiccuped Nirvana "what i-is it?" "i think we should play truth or dare, but dirty truth or dare!" "Why??" "because i said so, and yeah". We all began o sit in a circle, i sat between Tyler and Nirvana and Brendon and Josh sat in front of us.

*time skip a while through the game*

It has been a while and we all have done weird, dirty gross stuff but it was funny to watch until it came to my shot- "Anna truth or dare?" Asked a questionable Brendon "hmm DARE!" "okay, i dare you to make out with Josh for 5 minuites!" "hmph o-ok" ok this is probably not the worst, but Josh is my CRUSH!!- "ok lets do that then" said a little bit tipsy Josh.

So we got close together and our lips connected and i slowly wrapped my arms around his neck and his around my waist. It feels like i was in hevan, and it felt like months until we stopped when Tyler coughed behind us- "ahem, are you finished yet?" "y-yeah, s-sorry" Josh blushed madly, also so did I. I hid my face in between my legs and arms from embarassment...

We had finally finished so we went home, ready for a massive headache...

*********************************************************************

Well how was that? i know it wasn't that good, i'm not very good at this sort of thing, anyway...

Vote? Comment? Request? Ideas?

QOTD: Favourite animal? AOFTD: Red pandas, they're soooooo cute :3

Stay Sweet Guys and Girls!!