B&TB ~ 3

Written on may 7: GUYS IM 17 TODAY!!!

I lazily dragged the suitcase across the floor, sighing. I turned and set the suitcase by the door. "I'm packed."

Levi watched me with narrowed eyes, a smirk took over his pale lips. He was getting what he wanted. I bet he always did. Asshole.

I rolled my eyes and pulled Armin and Mikasa into a hug. "I'll be back." I whispered. "Take care of the house and don't read my books okay?"

With those words I turned and opened the front door. I could see which car parked on the road was Levi's car. The luxurious looking one of course.

I headed towards it with Levi close behind. Before I could reach out for the door handle I saw his hand come out and open it. He held the door for me and had dragged along the suitcase I left behind.

I was surprised, but slipped into the passenger seat. The car smelled of it's leather interior mixed with whatever air freshener he could buy at the gas station.

I looked down at my thighs and rested my palms on them. I stared at the ground. I couldn't do anything else. I was stuck.

Levi opened the driver's side door and slid in. He started the car, and we were off in an instant. "You look miserable."

I glanced at him, fists suddenly clenching. "Hm you're pretty good at reading people. I am miserable."

Levi smirked slightly. "And why is that? Little drama queen.."

My eyes went wide as an embarrassed blush colored my cheeks. I simply scoffed and turned to the car window. I watched as the world around us went by in a blur. "I was pulled from my house. Taken away."

"Your father owes me money. That son of a bitch said he'd pay me back, but no, the fucker is dead." Levi cursed. "So don't think I'm holding you hostage. Your father brought this upon himself and you."

I grew silent, eyes closing to hide the glaze over my eyes, showing they were watering. He was so rough. So heartless. My parents were always going to be a sensitive topic. How could he speak that way?

Levi shook his head and stayed focused on the road just as a faint whimper escaped my lips.

"Don't test me." Levi added. "I try not to act like an asshole, but when you're being complicated I can't help it." He ran a hand through the back of his hair, his palm slowly running along his undercut.

I simply nodded and just stayed silent.

"Don't give me a reason to be a bigger asshole." He murmured as his other hand gripped the steering wheel as he made a sharp turn.

I let out a gasp, gripping the seat I was on.

"Relax." Levi grumbled and pulled up to a gate. It slowly began to open. Once it was opened all of the way Levi sped in and pulled up to a large house.

Of course I was amazed, who wouldn't be? My house was probably the size of one room.

As I was lost in thought Levi pulled the keys out of the ignition and walked around to open the passenger door for me.

I shook my head and climbed out. "I got my suitcase." I walked around and opened the trunk, pulling out my dingy old suitcase. I was even embarrassed about my suitcase. Horrible.

I followed behind Levi as he led me to the front door. In an instant it was open as I was staring at his living room. I dropped my suitcase on the floor besides my feet. "Damn." I spoke without realizing it.

Levi slipped his shiny leather shoes off and set them by the door. He walked over to the mini bar in the corner of the room and took out a glass. He grabbed some bottle and poured a brown liquid into the glass. The only thing that could be heard was that.

The man lifted the glass and placed ice in it from the cooler. He stirred the glass, the sound of the ice clinking against the glass replaced the previous sound. "So Eren, I'm sure you have questions. Ask away."

I shook my head and could feel myself slump. "I really don't."

"Oh really? Not any? I'm sure you're wondering where you're going to sleep and whatnot." Levi slowly brought the glass to his lips. I watched as his Adam's apple moved as he sipped and the liquid went down his throat.

I rolled my eyes. "I think anyone dragged here would be wondering that." My eyes moved from looking into his to wandering around the room.

There were paintings, sculptures, but nothing personal. No belongings or family photos. His house looked like a hotel. "Fine, where am I sleeping?"

Levi stared plainly, licking his lips after another sip. "Follow." He walked off down a long hallway.

I quickly picked up my suitcase and followed, sighing. I abandoned my shoes next to Levi's shoes. I followed close behind him and studied his frame. He was shorter, but looked so muscular. I could see it. His dress shirt was tight and when he moved there were huge muscles.

I almost bumped into Levi from behind when he made an abrupt stop.

Levi opened a door and motioned for me to walk in first. So I listened and stepped in. The room was large, bed was large.. this space was all for me?

"I can move you to another room if you don't like this one. They're all clean and maintained. I change the sheets every week, even if nobody sleeps in them." Levi murmured. He wasn't showing off, he was trying to reassure me. Did he think I thought he had bedbugs or something? I shook my head. "No this is good-- great actually."

Levi nodded and pointed to a large dresser. "You can unpack and place your things in there. I'm sure everything will fit. I'll be downstairs working on dinner. If you'd like to eat, come down. If not, shower in the bathroom down the hall and go to bed." He demanded, leaving the room before I could respond.

I shook my head and headed to the dresser. I opened all of the drawers and saw they were bare. They were empty and smelled of new furniture. Lifting my suitcase on the bed, I unzipped it and began putting my belongings into the drawer.

I figured that the living conditions were actually nice. Everything was neat, comfy. That was enough for me. At least I wasn't sleeping in a living room.

---

Please vote and comment!!

Let me know what you think!!

-