Movie Date (Long)

Start from the beginning

“Are you busy?”

I shook my head, “Not even remotely.”

“Then can I steal you for a minute?” he asked as he reaches forward taking my books from me.

“Uh sure.” Looking back at the table Charlotte and Ashton look up at me.

“What’s up?” mouthed Charlotte.

I shrugged and mouthed back, “No clue.”

Following Daniel he walked straight to his ‘Jock’ table.

“Guys you know my sister.” Says Daniel as he sits, motioning me to sit next to him.

Daniel friends nods and say their ‘Hi’s’ as Marcus drapes an arm over my shoulder and says, “What’s going on, “What’s up Anna.”

“Hi Marcus.” I smile as I look at Daniel feeling out of place, “Danny what am I doing here?”

“Yeah Daniel,” says Taylor as her and the cheerleaders walk up, “What is she doing here?”

I rolled my eyes, God I can’t stand her.

“Not that I need to explain anything to you,” Daniel starts, “But we were discussing the first party of the year and I needed my sister help with something.”

“You need me help?” I asked dumbfounded, “No offense, but what help could I possibly give you for throwing a party?”

“For once psycho, we are on the same page.”

“First off my name isn’t psycho, second we aren’t on the same anything.” I say.

“Easy.” Says Daniel as he looks at Taylor.

He didn’t say anything, he just looked at her, and his look along was enough to make Taylor refrain from having a comeback.

Weird

“Anyways.” Says Daniel after a moment of silence, “Shrimp I need your help with a place.”

“A place?”

“Yeah for us to throw the party.” Says Marcus.

“How can I possibly find you a place for you to through a party?” I asked.

“You still doing volunteer work for Dad?”

I nod, “Yeah.”

“Do you know what area’s the deputies, are going to search for the animal attacking the woods at this Saturday?”

I nod.

“And do you know what area’s they have already searched?”

I nod again.

“Then that’s how you can help us, Anna.” Says Marcus.

“What areas have Dad already checked and clear?”

“Um,” I scratched my head, “He has check, wayward lane, Black water creek, rodeo drive,”

Marcus cuts me off, “Where is he going this Saturday?

“Coldwater bay.”

“Do you know of any houses that are vacant near any of those places?”

I started to shake my head, then stopped, “The Miller’s manor.”

“The hunted one?” asked Taylor.

“Is there another one?” asked Robert, one of Daniel’s friends.