Foxy

So. I was dating this guy recently, and we made out, I did not like the kissing. 

He was totally cool with it so now I don't have to cry-groan in bed and make awkward faces- about it in my sleep.

~~~~~~~~

It was too early. It wasn't October 10th yet!

It happened so suddenly, it was just like any other day. Her mother put her down to sleep and so suddenly, she was awakened by a horrible constricting feeling in her chest.

Next thing she knew, she was being ushered away from her home in the arms of Itachi.

Her father and mother leaving them after making sure they were safe.

They spoke too quietly and in a fast pace for her to pick anything up and it worried her.

She couldn't breathe, she couldn't help the crying that came with her panicking. It felt like something was pushing her to the ground, and her whole body was shaking.

The only thing that reassured her was Itachi.

He managed to calm her down but she still couldn't stand this awful feeling.

She sat facing her older brother, legs barely wrapped around his waist, her small hands gripping onto his shirt.

His arms were careful in not squeezing her too tightly but even she could feel his whole body shaking. And it definitely wasn't from the cold.

"Ita?"

Itachi let out a shaky breath and glanced down, "Yes, Yuu-chan?"

"Hurts." Yuukaji let out a whimper and Itachi's arms tightened.

"I know." His head leaned down and rested on top of hers.

She was far from what was taking place in the center of the village but she could feel the rumbling of the ground and the waves of intense chakra covering them.

It's been hours, at least that's what she thought.

Some time through the night, she felt her stomach churn and before she could stop it, she emptied her stomach all over Itachi's shirt.

"Sorry."

She had no time to feel embarrassed for vomiting on her brother before another round of dizziness hit her. She managed to relax her body and stomach but the pain was making it hard.

She could feel Itachi shifting and could feel his arms let go of her. She felt empty for a second before she was encased in his arms again, but this time, she could feel the warm flesh against her face as her face buried into Itachi's bare chest.

A few seconds later, a blanket was wrapped around them both.

Yuukaji felt the tears coming up.

She found this surprising. She thought she had no more tears to spill as she spent a long time crying not that long ago.

~~~~~~

It's finally over, her eyes were itching from the crying and her stomach was clenching at the thought of food.

She's never felt more relief when the insistent chakra pushing down on her disappeared.

It was akin to torture.

The only thing she could do was burrow deep into the cocoon of blankets and huddle into Itachi's warmth.

Finally, she can rest.

There was no time for sleep with the constant pain and Itachi must've had the same idea for his arms finally relaxed around her and his eyes drooped.

He must be so tired, the attack lasted for days and he stayed awake the whole time. Yuukaji wishes she could've said the same but every so often she would pass out from the pain only to awake to more pain.

Why wasn't he resting?

Itachi's eyes refused to close, every few seconds, widening to keep himself awake.

"Ita, sleep." Yuukaji murmured, trying to stay awake with her older brother.

Itachi murmured. "Not safe."

Yuukaji whimpered and felt a new round of tears. Itachi was staying awake to keep them safe.

He's been though so much pain and hadn't made a sound.

Yuukaji kept her suffering quiet and forced herself to stay awake along with Itachi, at least until their parents came for them.

~~~~~~

No matter how much she wanted to, little Yuukaji couldn't bring herself to move from her position on the floor. It was quiet in the house, yet she knew it was occupied.

Mikoto and Itachi were god knows where in the house.

It's been almost a week. She could still remember the stench of urine that plagued her nose and feel thrums of the ghostly pain of chakra.

There was nothing she could do and neither could Itachi.

With the pain she was going through, she never had time to feel embarrassment over her bladder control or loose stomach during the attack.

But now that she was sound of mind, all she could think about was her peeing all over her older brother and throwing up.

And that wasn't even the worst of it.

~~~~~~~~

Wow. Wooooooooo.