"Richard... I didn't mean to upset you." Paul began to apologise holding his hands up in front of him in a surrounding position.

"Upset me?" He dropped his cane on the floor. "Having me stay with you. Watching you with your wife all the time touching. Listening to you go at it. You call yourself my friend. Yet you are torturing me with something that I don't have."

"Wait a minute." Paul frowned, all this that his friend was saying was not making sense. "What are you talking about."

Richard stood up. "Don't lie to me Paul. When Sarah was alive, you and Andrea wasn't all this lovey dovey. Now all I can hear is." He sucked in his cheeks, his voice a falsetto. "Oh Paul..."

Paul felt as if his face was on fire as he stood up to face his friend. "I know you are grieving."

"As if I don't know what her moaning sounds like." Richard continued.

Paul opened and clenched his fist. "I will not rise to your bait."

Richard cocked his head to the side. "Remember that one time when Andrea was in the car with the gold dress after prom and she..."

Paul raised his fist to punch Richard in the face, he paused an inch away from his face noticing the grin that he was sporting. He wanted him to hit him.

Paul lowered his fist. "I am not going to hit you Richard."

He took a step closer squaring up to him raising his hands to push him on his chest. "I should have known that you wouldn't. You was never man enough to stand up for yourself in your own marriage. No wonder Andrea love it when I ...."

"Ahh..." Paul screamed as his fist connected with Richard cheek, causing his face to hang to the side. "Why did you make me hit you?"

Richard spit out a little bit of blood on to the floor using his right hand to wipe his mouth. "Is that all that you have?" Richard stood straighter smiling. "I hit it harder, just ask your wife."

Paul drew back his fist ready to punch his friend again but stopped. "I am not doing this."

Richard pushed Paul again. "Hit me! God damn it. Hit me!" He shouted anguished. "How did it feel you walking in on your wife and me all those years ago." He grinned blood showing on his lips. "I tell you it felt good being in her-"

Richard couldn't get to finish his sentence as Paul let his fist fly again, and again not even stopping when he was on the ground.

**

"Mom." Hanna spoke quietly looking around at the white surroundings. "What is this place?"

Sarah looked at her daughter. "You shouldn't be here darling." She stroked her face. "Walk with me."

Hanna grabbed her mother hand walking with her. Soon the whiteness evaporated and she noticed that she was on the lawn out side her mothers house.

"What are we doing back home? Are the kids there?" Hanna asked she began to run around to the back of the house upon hearing kids voices.

She saw two boys that had their back to her and a little girl playing in the sand box with the older boys ready to go and play with her.

The little girl looked up sand smudged all over her face. For some reason that little girl looked familiar, but it wasn't her daughter.

One of the boys stepped on her sandcastle. The girl stood up pushing the little boy over. "Justin you stepped on my castle on purpose!"

"I am sorry." Justin picked up the bucket. "Would you like me to help you build another."