Unpredictable ~ Chapter 6.

Start from the beginning

I angrily looked up to see who the assailant was, and instantly fear crept through my body as I took in the person in front of me, grinning manically.

Kureto Hirgai.

He laughed lowly at the scared expression on my face,

"Y/N, my love." He removed his hand from my mouth and put it above my head leaning down so he was at my level.

I looked at the side, to avoid the proximity and to look for a way out of this.

"Leave me alone." I meekly let out, rolling my eyes.

"You never see me these days, Y/N."

I pushed him as hard as I could, causing him to stumble back a bit and took off, but he grabbed my wrist again and slammed me back against the wall.

"KURETO, STOP AND LET ME GO, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!" I yelled, my temper rising.

"You're not as cute as you were before, Y/N, it's ok though, I like a passionate woman.~" He snaked his arms around my waist and pulled me into him, closing all the remaining space left between us.

"I don't love you, never have never will, So just leave me be!" I struggled in his grip as he was lowering his head, down to mine.

"Y/N, what are you doing here I've been waiting for you." A stern, new voice announced and I have never been more thankful for this person's presence until this point in life.

Kureto turned around in fury to face the person who interrupted.

"Guren-" I started.

"We're going now." he continued,

"Y/N, don't tell me you've been meeting up with the Ichinose scum." Kureto jeered, in disgust.

Guren stepped forward, slightly pushing Kureto out the way before putting his arm protectively around me and pulling me by the waist towards him, this little gesture sent my thoughts into chaos.

I really want to laugh at Kureto right now.

What's this boi doing?

Omg, too close, move.

He's teasing me again...

But I could make this believable if I play along, and get back at Guren, I can also agitate Kureto too. Killing two birds with one stone.

So despite my rapid heartbeat and the discomfort I currently felt, I done something I never expected to do.

I gently put my arms around Guren and snuggled my face in his arm, acting scared, instantly I felt Guren tense up and I evil laughed in my head.

"I'm sorry Guren I just went for a walk I didn't realise you were waiting for me." I purred innocently.

Guren fake sighed, I was so dead later,
"It's fine we're going now anyway."

"So that's it? I didn't know you had low standards Y/N." he spat, he was fuming and I loved it.

"If I had low standards, I would've chosen you, bye." I kept it short and winked at him as Guren guided me away from the fuming Kureto.