1<~ I wish she was mine

"So a little birdie told me that the infamous Lauren Jauregui has a crush on a certain someone" Ryan Seacrest said which made me giggle. I looked at the girls and they were smirking at me. They know it was more than a crush, I was pretty much in love with this person.

"And who might this little birdie be?" I ask smiling. "We'll the harmonizers of course, they put two and two together and they tweeted #LoloHasACrush which is trending right now." He laughed and added, "So who might this lucky person be?" He asked.

"Y/N"

"Wait, as in the famous badass and amazing Y/N?" He asked surprised. "Well who else would I have a crush on?, she's perfect" I said smiling at the thought of her.

"Oh wow, this definitely some new information and a ship will totally form." He said smiling.

"I don't really mind, I'm used to being shipped with everyone by now" I laughed.

Well it is true, but Camren was definitely the one that sailed for a while. But that's a story for another time *wink*

We finished the interview and went back to our apartment. They made us stay in one big apartment that was in a building, we didn't mind at all, it was awesome. But when we arrive, it wasn't a great time for lil old me.

"So, you finally admitted it to the public" Dinah said raising her eyebrows. "Well, it was bound to come out anyway" I said sitting on the couch. "What will you do if she messaged you or tweet you or something?" Normani asked sitting next to me. "I'll probably-She would definitely freak the fuck out, remember when Lana followed​ her on twitter? OWWIE!", Camila said cutting me off. "Language." Ally said sternly. "Sorry ma" Camila apologized.

"I won't freak out." I said. The girls just smirked and nodded. I just shrugged and laid my head on Normani's lap.

I hope she notices me first.

YOUR POV

"And that is all for this interview, thank you so much Y/N for sparing us your time." The interviewer said. "Oh it was no problem, I definitely could use some time off work, ya know?" I chuckled. "Oh! One more thing before I forget?" She said reading the small paper she had on her hands." I nod for her to go on. "Did you know that the Lauren Jauregui has a crush on you?"

WAIT WHAT???!! THE QUEEN FROM PLANET GREEN EYES HAS A CRUSH ON ME????

"Wait, really?" I raised an eyebrow. "Yep, she confirmed it on one interview they had."

OH MY GOD. I'M SURPRISED SHE EVEN KNOWS I EXIST.

"Are you surprised by this?" She asked intrigued by my answer. "Oh, not that much really."

I AM DEFINITELY FREAKING OUT.

As soon as the interview finished. I went straight back to my hotel room and dialed the group number I had memorized since my career started.

"Yello!" Sky had said, "Eyyyyyyy I'm sleepy waddup" Dominique said clearly waking up. "GUYS! YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPENED!" I shouted hysterically. "Is it raining ice cream?!" Sky said excitedly. "Please you guyss, stop shoutingggg-NO SKY, AND LAUREN HAS A FREAKING CRUSH ON ME!!!"

"SAY WHAT??!!" They both shouted surprised by the news.

~~~~~~~~~~
A/N hereeee

So, that's the first part of this brand new story. My best friend/sister/boo gave me this idea and I freaking love it. So yeah, I'll see you on this journey

//Dab