This time she fixes him with a look of disapointment, "Why do you do this to us?"

Now Louis' fuming, "Why do I do this to you? Are you fucking kidding me?" He practically yells at her.

"Language!" She yells back.

"What are you going to do? Kick me out?" He says cooly, leaving the kitchen. He runs up to his room and locks the door behind him.

____________________________________

He'd laid in bed for about an hour before he got up in a sudden rush of energy and got out a large duffel bag. He shoved all of his underwear and socks and shoes in, before heading to the closet to grab all of his favorite shirts and pants. Before long, everything he really needed was stuffed into the large bag, and he slung it over his shoulder.

He threw the bag in the backseat before getting in the drivers seat. He stared at the stearing wheel for a second, because he wasn't really sure where to go. For a moment, he invisioned himself walking up the door at Harry's who would capture him in a huge hug and take him inside. He knew that's how it would happen in real life, too. Instead, he drove the opposite way towards Zayn's.

His final decision came down to the fact that Harry would ask why. Zayn wouldn't. Zayn knew that he'd talk when he was ready. As much as he liked Harry, they didn't know each other enough for Harry to know this. It's not like Harry would judge him, but Zayn was family. Louis wasn't really ready to talk about it either.

He didn't have to leave, not really. His parents hadn't given him the insentive yet, but they would. Louis liked the idea of leaving all on his own. He was in control, for once, and there really wasn't anything they could do. Unless, they decided to call Louis' car in as stolen, which he really didn't think they would. His parents may not like him, but more than anything they wanted that illusion of being the perfect family. Police cars outside their house didn't really promote that image.

When he pulled up at Zayn's, he sat in the car for only a second. Zayn and his parents weren't really on the best of terms, either, but they liked Louis (possibly more than they liked Zayn). The one thing they'd always given Zayn was the ability to choose who he wanted to be and who he wanted to date. Sometimes, Louis wasn't really sure if this was them caring about Zayn's freedom or not caring enough to intervene.

Once again, he'd slung his bag over his shoulder and walked up the enormous front steps of Zayn's house. He knocked three times before Zayn came to the door. He opened it, wearing nothing but a t-shirt and boxers.

"Can I stay a while?" Louis asked, speaking out loud for the first time in a while. He hadn't noticed the fact that he'd been crying, so his words came out choked. Zayn just nodded and let Louis in. When they got upstairs to Zayn's bedroom, he put his bag down on the floor and Zayn wrapped him in a tight hug.

"You've got me, Lou. Always," he said into Louis' shoulder.

                                                     _____________________________

Zayn doesn't ask him what happened. Not on the first day, or the second, and now he'd been there for three. His parents didn't ask either. Of course, they'd known last time. Zayn had told them, which was perfectly ok because Louis was staying at their house and they deserved to know why. He knows that Zayn deserves to know now, but he isn't ready yet, and Zayn knows he'll talk when he's ready.

He doesn't tell Harry either. In fact, he spends as little time with Harry as possible. It isn't exactly like he's avoiding him, he just knows he can only fake being happy so long, and he just isn't ready to talk. Talking forces him to sort thorugh his emotions and he doesn't know how to do that about this situation. He also got the feeling that this time was the last time. He couldn't really see himself living back home with his parents ever again. This time was different, and things between them were irreparable.