Working On New Chapter....

Okay so I've took some time to gather all of my thoughts and I finally have time to work on a new chapter.

So while I'm doing that you can all enjoy reading about my crazy dream last night!

Oh and btw I saw the premiere of F8 it was fucking awesome and now F&F is bigger than Star Wars. That's important to know because it's involved in my dream.

Here we go:

I had a dream that there was F&F Simulation; and I was in a Honda Odyssey with a mom and a girl, who I didn't even know, but we were racing against other people. The mom pulled off a Tokyo Drift and it was badass.

But then, I ended up going to Freddy Fazbear's pizzeria and the animatronics were actually the spirits of the kids (picture above) and they were so fucking cute! I was apparently the Puppet and we all snuggled together, and Springtrap was also a spirit, but he was a bunny with dirty fur but me and him snuggled and it was too fucking cute.

And then I was apparently kidnapped by, not Darkiplier, but GOOGLEIPLIER. I was made into his sex slave and I wore a maid outfit, cat ears, and a collar. I escaped from him and ran to a Century 21 or something (there were clothes and mannequins that's what I can remember), but then he tried to find me in the store. When he left the section I was hiding in, I found my sister, Ceara,  and her friend, Cara in the store, and we were walking and talking around the store.  Then we went to the part of the store where Google was, but we didn't know he was there, and I said, "You have to go Ceara. Save yourself. It's too late for me." So she and Cara walked down an aisle, and I saw Google's legs (he was wearing shorts) at the end of the aisle because he was sitting on one of those fancy leather benches that you sit on to try on shoes. He stood up and said, "Going somewhere ladies?" My sister and her friend were terrified. I ran to defend Ceara and Cara and I said, "Leave my sister alone Google!", completely forgetting that Cara was like... right there... yeah... I don't know her too well... Anyways, he got mad and said, "Kitten, you must call me daddy." But I interrupted him and said, "I'm not letting you touch her! And I'm leaving with her!" But, he was getting more angry and growled at me, saying, "You do not talk back to me." And I, out of random, shouted, "OHANA!" So he tried to scold me, but I kept shouting at him saying, "OHANA MEANS FAMILY! FAMILY MEANS NOBODY GETS LEFT BEHIND!" And I looked at Ceara and said, "Or forgotten." Ceara was scared and didn't know what was going on. So then I looked back at Google and said, "I may have been adopted...", but then Google grabbed me and tried to shut me up. But I kept yelling at him saying, "But she is my sister no matter what! And you can't change that!"

Then I woke up.

Google: Oh~ You're dreaming about me~? *winks*

...... *inhale* Boi. *exhale*

Google: Don't talk back to your daddy~ *snickers*

Random Voice: In their tongue is toe fucking. Dragon porn!

FUS RO DOH! *kicks him far far away*