Let the Ship Sail!!!

I have been waiting this day for my life..... Or night. It's freaking 7:45pm y'all!!!!

Anyways.....the dare of the century has arrived...... From TheRealMarkiplier_RP ......

Jack: *blushes madly* Uhhhh

Jack: *blushes madly* Uhhhh.......okay..... *walks up to him. Looks away and bites lip. Sighs and looks back at him. Puts a hand on his neck and brings him to his lips. Slowly kisses him*

*nosebleeds* Holy shit....... *slowly starts applauding*

Jack: *pulls back and smiles*

Anti: *sighs* But I don't wanna----

Nightmare: *watching the promo from the previous chapter. Sniffles* N-No! Wh-Why did she k-kill him! Th-This music is m-making it even s-sadder!!! *eyes widen and starts sobbing* S-She killed herself!!! God damn it!!! Wh-Why!!!!! *sobbing*

Anti: *sits next to him* It's okay Nightmare..... *pulls him into his lap* I'm here.......

Nightmare: I don't want Belle to die..... *sniffles. Tears rolling down his cheeks*

Anti: *wraps arms around him* Shhhh.....don't start thinking those things.......

Nightmare: *rests head on his shoulder. Buries face into his neck*

*about to cry* Oh damn it...... I would never die like that Nightmare....... *joins hug*

Nightmare: *lip quivers* P-Promise?

I promise...... *tears roll down cheeks. Wipes them away and gets up* I....I need some alone time now........ *goes to room and closes door*