Special: Namjin Wedding

"Don't worry You look perfect." I said as I fixed Jin's pink bow tie for the fifth time.

"I don't know, What if Namjoon doesn't like it? What if he changes his mind?" Jin said with worry.

Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"He wouldn't ask you to marry him, if he didn't change his mind after 5 years." He clicked his tongue in annoyance.

"Agreed." Jimin said, nodding his head.

"But-" Jin started talking but I cut him off.

"Oppa!! Stop worrying so much and just look beautiful today."

"I look beautiful everyday anyway!" Jin shrugged.

"Now that's the Jin oppa we wanna see." Lisa said from behind while playing with (fire?😂😂) Eunho and Yoonji.

"Mommy, Where is daddy?" Yoonji asked while tugging my dress.

"Your dad is helping Uncle Namjoon get ready." I asked as I handed Jin his flower bouquet.

"Can I go see them?"

"Of course, honey."

"Mommy, can I go with Yoonji noona?" Eunho asked Lisa.

"Yeah, go if you want to." Lisa replied lovingly at her kid.

It was Jin and Namjoon's wedding. We Me, Jungkook, Jimin and Lisa were with Jin while Yoongi, Taehyung and Hoseok was with Namjoon. After 5 years of their relationship Namjoon asked Jin to marry him. It was about time he did. I mean everyone got married expect for them and Taehyung and Jisoo. Me and Yoongi have Yoonji, While Jungkook and Lisa have Eunho, who's sibling is 2 months away from seeing the world. Hoseok and Jennie got married, they have twin boys. Jimin and Minji started dating and got married after a year.

"Hey, Yoongi hyung called, We need to go." Jimin's voice caused me to come back to the earth.

"Let's Go!!" Jungkook got up as he helped his pregnant wife.

We went to the hall, which was decorated with a white and light pink theme. We saw Jin's parents waiting for us.

"Ahh! My son looks so beautiful." Jin's mother stated.

"You guys go sit down. I'll come with Jin."
Jins dad said to us.

We nodded and went to our seats. I saw Yoongi, Hoseok, Jennie, V and Jisoo coming towards us. Yoongi came and a little peck on my lips and we all sat down. In front of us, Namjoon was waiting, dressed in formal clothes, looking handsome as ever.

The sound of door opening caused me to look back and see Jin walking down the aisle with his father.

As Jin stood beside Namjoon, the priest started the ceremony.

*Skipping the vows and stuff.*

"Kim Namjoon, Do you take Kim Seokjin as your lawfully wedded husband?" The priest asked.

"I do." Namjoon said looking at Jin.

"Kim Seokjin, Do you take Kim Namjoon as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"You may Kiss."

The couple kissed and the whole crowd cheered.

___________________________________________

Dedicated to yountee.

This was written specially, only to irritate her.😜😜😜