Them

Yoongi has been avoiding me since that day. I ignore him as well. I don't know how to be normal around him. Things have been awkward. The other boys noticed it as well. They would try to cheer me up. Jimin has been taking me to shopping recently. Jin always cooks some of my favourite dishes. Hoseok, Namjoon, Tae and Kookie does their best to keep me happy all the time. I appreciated all of their efforts. But it was hard for me to take Yoongi off my mind. I was thinking too much of him lately. It hurted too much to hear those words. Maybe because I had fallen for him, I had fallen for Min Yoongi, the stupid, cold jerk.

This morning was as usual. Tae came to me and lied down on my lap.

"Noona, wanna do something fun tonight?"

"What do you have in mind?" I asked.

"Well, today Hyungs have to work on a new song. So me, Jimin and JK is thinking about doing something fun." He winked at me, "Like drinking." He added.

"Are you and Kookie even alowed to drink?" I asked with suspicion in my voice.

"Noona, you started to sound to like the boring ajusshis!" Tae whined.
I had my answer. But I was too damncare to give a damn about underage drinking.

"Okay, We'll go. Let's get drunk." I get up sway my hips in the air.

"Yeah!!" Tae chuckles as he joins me.

8:00 pm

"Noona, We're in front of the dorm."

"Yeah, I'm coming." I said to JK over the phone as I grabbed my purse.

"Woah! Noona, you look really sexy!" Tae said as he looked at my short dress.

I blushed and smacked the alien's head.

"Let's go!!" Jimin said as we got into his car.

2 hours later:
"Noona, I'm not drunk!!" Tae said, completely drunk as I tried to drag him out of the bar.

Tae and Jimin got drunk after a few drinks. I was trying to take care of Tae, when Jungkook carried Jimin bridal style out of the bar.

"Noona, I can't do this. Hyung is heavy af!" Kookie said, annoyed.

"Okay, I'll call Joon and tell him to come pick us up."

Me and JK couldn't drive because both of us were kinda drunk and didn't had our license.

So I called Namjoon, he assured me that he was coming.

After a while, a car stopped by us and... Yoongi looked at us.

"Get those two into the car, Kookie."

Kookie did as Yoongi told him, and got in the backseat along with them. I sat in the passenger seat. We were silent through the ride. I was getting angry at Namjoon for sending Yoongi. He said he was coming.
It was like Yoongi read my mind. He looked at me and spoke in his usual calm voice,

"Hoseok was tired after trying out choreo and Namjoon and Jin... well, you'll find out later."

I got confused. What was he talking about?

When we reached, I decided to take a shower.

I pushed the bathroom door and walked in only to be shocked at what I had just saw.

They were in the tub together.
JIN and NAMJOON were in the f*ckin tub together!!

A/N:__________________________________
I had to do it. I had to. I'm a hardcore Namjin shipper.😍😍 I hope you are too.

And if you're homophobic, just get outta here.😒

p.s: sorry guys! I know this chapter sucks.