Maiko

Name: Maiko Amazake (甘酒米虎)

Name meaning: Maiko is spelled with the Kanji for Rice and Tiger, rice refers to how sake is a rice based alcoholic drink while tiger refers to one of Dionysus' symbol being a tiger, the rather unusual kanji combination was Dionysus' idea not Saki's idea. The family name is Amazake which happens to also be a rice based drink like sake but the alcohol content varies by recipe.

Age: 15 (First appearance) (First year high school student)

Birthday: October 1 (Sake Day)

Godly parent: Dionysus

Family: Saki Amazake (Mortal father), Tamaki, and Kai (Cousins)

Weapon: Chain whip

Appearance: Maiko stands 5'6" with a young feminine face and body. Visually he takes fashion concepts from gravure idols and gyaru, a type of rebellious fashion-conscious subculture, for him specifically it seems to a blend of Hime and Kogal, when he first appeared he had orange-brown hair with black streaks which resembled tiger patterning and blue eye contacts that covered up his natural light brown eyes, before switching to a platinum blonde and his natural eye color, his hair is always in hairstyles that are most popular with gyaru, mostly tight curls in high ponytails, his skin is also a deep tan thanks to bi-weekly visits to tanning booths, but compared to other gyaru his is very natural looking, Maiko's most noticed feature is his long finger nails (the nails are just an inch long) which are jokingly called his "ultimate weapon" as they have helped him when he doesn't have his weapon. It is shown in old photos from when he was 11-13 he dressed in a b-gyaru style which is a type of gyaru that has influence from American R&B and Hip-Hop.
Being a Japanese high school student, his old uniform is unique compared to other schools, it's a modern twist on Taisho era school uniforms, his undivided hakama is shortened to knee-length for mobility purposes and worn around the hips instead of below the bust, his top remains unchanged and he wears a cape with the symbol of Ehime prefecture on the back. After switching schools, he wears the same western style uniform Masa wears, only more tight fitting and switching the blazer for soft fuzzy sweaters