Marceline's Childhood: Lost

Ares was supposed to be looking after Marceline but some how, some how, some fucking how, he managed to lose the small child. Now he's running around New York city late at night looking for the kid "Len-Len! Len-Len! Where are you, you fucking piece of shit, I'm not playing" he shouted as he ran across Central Park "Did you find her?" Hermes asked Ares shook his head "I turn around for one fucking second and she-" Ares looks at Hermes left hand which held a elegant box "What's in the box, Hermes?" Hermes opened the lid "Mincemeat Croquettes"

"Why do you have croquettes at a time like this?"

"So we can find Bunny" Ares made a face "What's with all these nicknames we have for her? I mean there's Maru-Chan, Ryoba, Marushka, Marcie, Marce, Lene, Len-Len, Bunny, Line, Roshia-Chan, Vo-Chan, Kage, Potato and Lei-Lei, I mean come on" Hermes shrugged "I don't know but we should check Sakura Park while the croquettes are still warm" he said before shooting off, Ares scowled "I don't have fucking winged feet like you" He muttered to himself as he mounted his motorcycle. He drove to Sakura Park, where he found Hermes sitting down casually with Marceline munching on croquettes while Hermes petted her "How did you find her so quickly?" Ares asked confused "Mincemeat croquettes" Hermes said simply as he wiped Marceline's mouth "Whatever let's just get her home" Ares said picking the two up.

"Let's go home Lei-Lei" Hades slurred, the god had a hundred shots, three margaritas and at least four bottles of cognac. Ares watched amusingly as Hades managed to stumble with Marceline hugging his body as support, Ares sat down and stretched "I'll miss that little fucker" he said Hermes sighed as he kicked off his shoes "You'll see her again next year" Hermes said eating a croquette "Yeah..."