Chapter 22 ("She" Who Creates "They" Who Watch over)

Start from the beginning

Cracker: "...this sucks..."

...The feeling of being pulled down when you just reached the peak of your success... it was sickening... frustrating... agonizing... it was... painful...

He held his chest... and tears flowed with no end...

Cracker: "...I quit..."

He opens a random dimension gate behind him and stood still, he waits for the Deity's attack... He covers his face with his hood... spread his arms and took the Deity's attack head on...

a whole barrage of a rays and bullets came towards him... he didn't move, he didn't fade... he took it all with his defenseless body...

Cracker: "Guha!"

a single voice was thrown... his pained breath... as the bullets and rays hit him, he is pushed back towards the gate he created, and then finally he falls into the gate, his tattered body falls willingly to the gate, he didn't know where he was falling... all that plagued his mind were the following words...

"...Mom... Dad... I failed..."

"...I wish... I could see those flowers with you again..."

...

..

.

Deity of Sin: "Now then... Where did you run off to... Si?"

...

..

.

In Hyperdimension...

Nepgear's POV

It was a very frightful day... but we got through it, Sis and everyone else were safe... Uni, Noire and Schwarz returned to Lastation.

Noire: "Be sure to call us if anything happens okay? I don't want that pudding eater to take all the spotlight after all."

Uni: "Sis..."

Schwarz: "Geez, just be honest that you're worried about her already."

Noire: "As if! I'm not worried or anything...Anyway, just give me a heads up, okay?"

Histoire: "I understand, I will inform you at once when Neptune awakens."

Noire: "S-sure..."

Nepgear: "Ahaha~"

Uni: "See ya around Nepgear."

Nepgear: "Yeah, see ya Uni."

Rom, Ram, Blanc and Weiz returned home as well... Luna offered to look after Sis, Weiz was a hesitant to agree but...

Luna: "Now Weizy~ Neptune needs healing, her and the other's shares are practically drained, seeing as she's the only CPU not capable of gathering shares for her nation, Nepgear and Neptunio will be busy gathering shares on her behalf."

Weiz: "Are you sure you'll be fine?"

Luna: "I'll be fine... Now, Go and make me proud! Gather as much shares as you can, for that battle was clearly not the last... You better get stronger, so we can face whatever may come."

Blanc: "Don't worry, I'll be sure to turn him into a proper man while his in my care."

Luna: "Oh~? I hope it won't be the opposite that he'll be turning you into a proper woman instead."

Blanc: "Wha-!?"

Ram: "I don't get it?"

Rom: "Is Sis not a proper woman yet~?"