Chapter 10

*After what happened in kitchen you decided to take a nap to cool off. But that was a big mistake*

Y/N P.O.V

"Uh sans I think I might take a nap to ease my mind a bit" you said looking at him with uneasiness.

Sans P.O.V

"ok if you wake up and need anything, i'll be at the other end of couch" he said with a smile.

Y/N P.O.V

I lie down on the couch and I can feel sans sit down at the end where my feet are. I slowly close my eyes, when there shut I suddenly wake up. I'm still in the living room, but sans isn't there *where did that lazybones go off to?*you said to yourself looking around for sans. Then you suddenly hear the front door open, you turn around to see sans standing in front of the door. He falls to the ground and you run over to him to see that he's been stabbed. "Sans! what happened?!" you said trying not to cry.

Sans P.O.V

"why y/n...why did you do this to me" he said frowning at you. You looked at him a tear slipped from your leaky eye.

Y/N P.O.V

"What are you talking about, I-I didn't do this" you said with a quiver in your voice. Suddenly you feel an object form in your hand. When you look down you see blood and dust all over you, you also see the cursed object that did this to sans.

Sans P.O.V

"why...why did you do this to us, to me" he said almost yelling at you.

Y/N P.O.V

*Us what does he m-me-an* you said to yourself but when you looked up you could see Sans, Kaitlyn, and Edge standing around you, they all had slashes and stab wounds in them.

Sans, Kaitlyn, Edge P.O.V

"Why did you do this to us y/N...why, why did you kill us?" they all said in unison and kept repeating this while walking around you. It was driving you insane you screamed out.

Y/N P.O.V

"NO, I didn't do this I-I couldn't have" you said while crying in your protective ball you made yourself into.

Kaitlyn P.O.V

"But you did Y/N you came in the house, we all worried about but you just killed us with no sympathy no mercy" she said while looking at you with her lifeless eyes.

Y/N P.O.V

"no no no no no" you said rocking yourself back and forth. Then everyone disappeared but, sans. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I'm sorry" saying still rocking back and forth, but then you feel a hand on your shoulder. It was sans he looked down at you with a concerned smile, but suddenly you feel a sharp pain in your abdominal, you look down to see that sans has stabbed you. There was a growing red splotch from where he had stabbed you, with tears in you eyes you looked back up to him. "Why... why did you do this?" you said coughing up blood.

Sans P.O.V

"i know it's you chara so don't play dum" he said with anger in his tone.

Y/N P.O.V

"No sans its me Y/N, I'm not Chara I swear" you said with tears streaming down your check and blood still coming out of your mouth.

Sans P.O.V

"sure right that's what she would say so i could heal her, only for her to stab me" he said with uncertainty.

Y/N P.O.V

The lights around you slowly get darker as you start to close your eyes and welcome death. "Sans I hope you know that I love you and that I'm sorry" you say as you close your eyes and drew your last breath. When you die you find yourself waking once more in the living room, but to find sans staring at you. You sit up and scoot away form him a little just to be safe " what are you staring at?" you say and let out a soft quiver.

Sans P.O.V

"are you ok?" he said looking at you with a strange look "because you screaming and talking in your sleep"

Y/N P.O.V

"I was, I'm sorry" you said looking down but thankful you didn't hurt anybody. You curled back into your ball of protection."and I'm ok"

Sans P.O.V

"y/n, your not ok first you cut your wrist, then you start talking your sleep saying that you didn't do it that you couldn't have" he said in a worried tone "please tell me whats going on.

Y/N P.O.V

"It was just a bad dream that's all, and the wrist thing was an accident" you said looking up at him with disrepair in you eyes.

Sans P.O.V

"well can you at least tell me what the dream was about?" he said scooting closer to you so he could pull you closer to him and cuddle you.

Y/N P.O.V

"I-I woke up here in the living room and I looked for you but, you weren't there then you came in through the front door and you were bleeding, I-I didn't know what to do" you then explained your dream to sans. When you were done he pulled you into a hug and you started to cry, he stared to pet your head to clam you down, which it did a little.

Sans P.O.V

"ah i see, it was only a dream so there's nothing to worry about" he said still rubbing you, but you didn't see the pissed off look he had on his face because you were busy snuggling up to him.*chara that fuckin' bitch!*

Y/N P.O.V

I had bad feeling that sans knew that Chara was the one responsible for my dream, but I don't think he knows about how she's the one that caused me to cut myself and I tend to keep it that way. *I hope the rest of the day is better than this* you said to yourself with a sigh.

-Time Skip-

Y/N P.O.V

You and sans had a pleasant day, well besides that morning. You decided to invite Kaitlyn over for a sleepover because, one you were scared to sleep alone and two you needed to catch up with her. "Sans I love having you hear but, you need to leave I'm having a girls night with Kaitlyn." you say with a stern tone.

Sans P.O.V

"but what if you hurt yourself again or-r" he said frantically you could definitely tell he was worried. You pushed towards the door and opened it.

Y/N P.O.V

"Don't worry I won't and plus Kaitlyn will be here and if anything happens, she'll call you" you say still trying to push him out the door. "Speak of the devil" you say as you see Kaitlyn walk up with her belongings.

Kaitlyn P.O.V

"Uh hi Y/N and sans, he does know that this is a girl thing right?" she said and you both gave a little giggle and you nod in respond.

Sans P.O.V

"fine i'll leave, but remember i'm only one call away" he said smiling at you but you could sense that he was worried.

Y/N P.O.V

"So you ready to party or what?" you said excitedly and invited her into the house. So the fun began and so did the horror. Maybe sans should've stayed, but it was too late for that now.

A/N--I hoped you enjoyed this chapter and that your excited for the next! I have so many ideas for this book but, my Darlings for now TA-TA!