Chapter 6

*You and sans enter underfell and head for a house that looks like Sans's house but there's no xmas lights on it*

Sans P.O.V

"Wow you weren't kidding when you said that this place was different from our timeline" he said looking at the house that looked like his own.

Y/N P.O.V

"Yup, by the way I don't know how Edge will react. I don't know if Kaitlyn has told him about the multiverse and timelines." you said looking at sans nervously. "You wait here and I'll go ring the door bell"

Sans P.O.V

"Sure thing just signal me over when you need to" he said looking at you with a chilled and relaxed but excited.

*You walk over to the door and ring the door bell. Kaitlyn comes to the door and sees sans behind you and gets excited*

Kaitlyn P.O.V

"Uh when did this happen?" she said giving you a sly look." and why is he here?"

Y/N P.O.V

"Um it happened after you left last nigh and he's here cause he wanted to tag along" you said shyly and scratching your head cause you were nervous.

Kaitlyn P.O.V

"So how did it happened and give me all the details!" she squealed while looking at you with stars in her eyes.

Y/N P.O.V

"Well after you left yesterday I went home and my front door was open..." you explained to her what happened last night but leaving out what happened afterwards "and that's what happened and did anything happen with you and Edge?"

Kaitlyn P.O.V

"Well somethings did happen that I would not like to explain at the moment since you brought your sans with you" she said timidly and hoping you would catch on which you did.

Y/N P.O.V

"OMG Kaitlyn you did it didn't you!" you said with shock especially since you both did it on the same day/night. She started to turn red you could tell she wasn't ready to talk about it. "Anyway is anyone awake?"

Kaitlyn P.O.V

"No Edge is still asleep and Papy just left for work, so he won't be back for a couple hours" she said looking at you still a little groggy "why don't you guys come in it's too cold for you guys to stand outside"

Sans P.O.V

"Yea I'm chilled to the bone" you and Kaitlyn giggled at sans pun.

*You and sans walk into the house. Sans looks at the differences between his house and Edge's*

Kaitlyn P.O.V

"Would you two like anything to eat drink?" she said while turning to you and sans.

Y/N P.O.V

"No thank you we ate before we came here" you said politely and taking a seat on the couch.

Kaitlyn P.O.V

"If you say so." she said taking a seat in the chair next to the couch while sans took the spot next to you.

Y/N P.O.V

You couldn't help but blush a little because you where still getting use to this. You guys sat there for a while saying nothing, it was getting kinda weird just sitting there saying nothing just exchanging looks to one another.

Sans P.O.V

"Silence how have you've been here Kaitlyn?" said trying to break the awkward silence and you both Kaitlyn laughed at sans bad pun.

Kaitlyn P.O.V

"I have lived here for a while now" she said still laughing and tearing up a little from all of the laughter which unfortunately woke someone up.

*Upstairs in Edge's room the beast awakens*

Edge P.O.V

"What the hell is she doing up so early and what is she laughing at?" he said even though it's only 10:15 in the morning. He gets up and goes down the stairs and sees you and Kaitlyn sitting in the living room but you two weren't what he was staring at, he was looking at your sans. "What the fuck"

Y/N P.O.V

*Oh shit* you knew this was going to happen, but you didn't know what to do when the moment came. "Uhh h-hi... Edge, I know this is weird but let us expli.." you were cut off by him.

Edge P.O.V

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU IN MY HOUSE?" he said angrily at the other sans not knowing that he was peaceful. He then teleports in front of you and Kaitlyn.

Y/N P.O.V

"I'm guessing you didn't tell him about other timelines did you?" you looked at Kaitlyn with an annoyed look. She just nods and lucky for you Edge herd that and stopped glaring at sans.

Edge P.O.V

"Wait what timelines?" he looked at you confused and wanted to know more.

Y/N P.O.V

"Timelines are different realities.." you begin to explain to Edge what timelines are and you even went ahead and told him about the multiverse. "and that's why there are two of you here and in fact this is the original sans" you say pointing at your sans and he starts to blush.

Edge P.O.V

"Uh sorry for trying to attack you earlier" he said looking at sans

Sans P.O.V

"No problem I get it I way different from what your used to" he said in a relaxed back tone.

Y/N P.O.V

You were glad nothing bad happened this 'time'. Anyway you look over and see Sans and Edge comparing themselves you giggled a little cause it was like looking at two babies meeting each other for the first time. They were comparing what they liked and they found out that they were alike but different which made them happy and become good friends. Yet you had a bad feeling for some reason but for know you shook the feeling of. Only if you would have listened to that feeling then maybe nothing bad would've happened.

A/N--Hi my darlings I hoped you enjoyed this chapter and I hope your excited for where I take this story. Anyway I bet your wondering what is the terrible thing that happens well your have to go read the next chapter to find out! Well Ta-Ta for now my Darlings!