Chapter 9

*After a night full of terrors you wake up to a nice surprise but, wonder why he's here*

Y/N P.O.V

I wake up from a night of terrors and fear and notice that there's someone behind me. I turn around and to my surprise its Sans. I lightly kiss him on the forehead to wake him up, he slowly opens his eyes and smiles, "good morning princess" you said laughing.

Sans P.O.V

"and good morning to you too princey" he said giggling and giving you too a morning kiss on the head.

Y/N P.O.V

"Sans its not that I'm enjoying this, which I am but why are you here?" you said with a puzzled look and looking into his eyes and you could see a hint of nervousness.

Sans P.O.V

"u-uh well you see i-i had a bad dream, a-and i wanted to see if you were ok" he said you could see the concern in his eyes. "so i came and checked in on you, but you were asleep soundly so i was going to go back home but you grabbed me and told me to stay so i did"

Y/N P.O.V

"Well I'm glad you stayed to protect me form the ghouls and ghosties that hid in the dark" you said with a warming smile, "So can you tell me what your bad dream was about?" He looked at you with uncertainty "If you tell me what it was about then maybe It will make you feel better!" saying trying to comfort him.

Sans P.O.V

"i was in a forest wondering around and then suddenly i saw you laying on the ground so i ran up to you..." he than explained the whole dream to you. "that was my dream and it's also why i came over last night"

Y/N P.O.V

*So Chara can travel into other people's dreams and mess with them, that bitch* you look over at sans and decide not to tell him about the some what same dream you had. Instead you ask him if he wants some breakfast and he makes a pun (that sounds eggcellent) you laugh at the bad pun and both of you walk down stairs. You start to cook up some eggs and bacon when you start to hear a voice but it doesn't sound like sans'.

Chara P.O.V

"You thought you could get away from me, just because your awake? Well your wrong" she said laughing like nobodies business. You started to shake in fear she noticed "oh look the very person who said they would stop me is shaking in fear" she said laughing even harder.

Y/N P.O.V

You stopped shaking because she was right, but you were determined to stop her. "YOU KNOW WHAT YOU CRAZY BITCH I'M GOING TO STOP YOU NO MATTER WHAT!" you said screaming at her and surprised that sans didn't hear you. She stopped and looked at you and could tell that you were serious but she was too.

Chara P.O.V

"Well then I hope you know how to fight yourself" she said looking at you with an vial grin and snapped her fingers. "We'll see how well you do trying not to drive yourself insane."

Y/N P.O.V

Then you notice your arm moving towards the knife that was lying in the sink form last night "what did you do to me?!" then you picked up the knife and lifted your other arm closer to the knife. Then without warning you sliced your wrist, you screamed out in pain as the dark red blood started to poor from your arm. You notice that sans hasn't heard scream.

Chara P.O.V

"He can't hear you right now but, the scream you just emitted will be released any moment now. Oh and I can now control your body just with a simple snap." she said with a wicked smile "Try and save your friends now since I have decided to make you kill them, I thought it would be more fun that way. Well bye for now" she suddenly vanished.

Sans P.O.V

*she has been very quite something doesn't feel right* he said to himself then he hears a blood curdling scream coming form the kitchen. He ran into the room to see you holding a knife stained form the your blood and to see blood pouring from your wrist. "WHAT THE FUCK Y/N" he yield worried and quickly picked the knife from your hand and put it back in the sink and grabbed something to wrap your arm with. "what happened?" saying and looking at you almost with tears in his eyes.

Y/N P.O.V

"I-I was just trying to clean the knife when it slipped" you lied looking at him not trying to cry and trying not to tell him about the conversation you had with Chara.

Sans P.O.V

*she's lying* he looked at you with a stern tone "you sure it more looked like you meant to do it"

Y/N P.O.V

"Yes I'm sure, I was cleaning the knife and it slipped out of hand that I was using to clean it and cut my wrist" you said looking at him but you knew that he knows that your lying. "I'm ok sans really"

Sans P.O.V

"your not ok kiddo your bleeding from your wrist" he then looks at your wound it has stopped bleeding so he uses his magic to heal you before it starts up again.

Y/N P.O.V

"Thank you sans" you say after he's done healing your arm. You look up and smile at him "I'm sorry for worrying you" you say looking back down.

Sans P.O.V

"don't be, just be more careful next time" you said looking at you with forgiveness in his eyes.

Y/N P.O.V

"I will I promise" you say and then sans pulls you into a hug, you gladly hug back but when you do you look at the mirror you have in your living room and you can see that filthy bitch in it. Then you blink and she's gone, well for now anyway.

A/N--I hoped you enjoyed this chapter. I have many things planned for this book but my Darlings TA-TA for now!