Chapter 2

Y/N P.O.V

"Sans!! is that really you?!?!" you say with a shocked tone and feel his face making sure it's him. It's when you accidentally put you hand in his eye socket, you believe that its him. " oh shit"

Sans P.O.V

"Uhh can you remove you hand from my eye socket please?" he asked and you removed your hand and you both stood there for a moment in silence. " so....your probably wondering why I'm in your house" you say trying to break the silence.

Y/N P.O.V

"Yes and why did you kiss me!" you say blushing at the thought of your crush actually kissing a few moments ago. " and how did you even get into my house?"

Sans P.O.V

"Well lets just say I had a shortcut and I kissed you because......(sigh) because I like you as well." he says with blush on his face.

Y/N P.O.V

"How did you know that I liked you, the only person that know is my friend Kaitlyn . She didn't tell you did she?" you said with concern and thought that Kaitlyn wouldn't do that would she?

Sans P.O.V

"No she didn't tell me....I overheard you guys in the woods. When I heard you scream I thought something happened to you so I came looking for you, but when I saw your friend laughing on the ground I knew you weren't in any trouble." he said with a blush on his face.

Y/N P.O.V

"Aww you would've come and saved me if was in trouble" you say with blush on your face.

Sans P.O.V

"Of course, I would save you in a heart beat because I.....I-I love you." he says with blush still on his face. "It would kill me if I ever saw upset or injured."

Y/N P.O.V

You look at him and your both blushing intensely and you say with a hint of shyness in your voice," Uhh do y-you want to get something to eat??" you look at him with your big e/c eyes.

Sans P.O.V

"Y-you mean like a date?" he said nervously while gazing into your eyes *man I was the one to ask her out not the other way around* he said to himself.

Y/N P.O.V

"Y-yea l-like a d-date" you said shyly but in your head you said with excitement *OMFG I asked him out! and Kaitlyn is going to flip*

Sans P.O.V

"So where do you want to go princess?" he asked getting hungry the longer he stood there.*even though all you eat is ketchup*

Y/N P.O.V

"Well we can go to Grillby's if that's ok with you?" saying with a confidants voice *you say it this way because, you know that's his favorite place to go*

Sans P.O.V

"Sure if that's were you really want to go." he says with a relaxed tone *I would go anywhere just to make you happy* he says to himself while looking even deeper into your eyes.

Y/N P.O.V

"Shit" you say aloud and making sans jump as he thought he did something wrong and you notice this " It's not you, its my clothes" you say while looking down. *your clothes are a mess there's dirt and grass stains everywhere." Can I change real quick?" you say looking up at sans.

Sans P.O.V

"Sure I can wait a few minutes" saying as he looked at his wrist to check the time even though he didn't have a watch on" Take as long as you need to"

Y/N P.O.V

"Thanks I'll be just a few minutes." then you run upstairs to your room you pick out some jeggings and a nice blouse, you also put on some perfume and makeup"Sans I'm ready" saying as you walk down stairs.

Sans P.O.V

He looks up at you and he's struck with amazement" Wow Y/N you look absolutely beautiful" saying still in awe.

Y/N P.O.V

"Aw thanks sans I'm glad you like what you see" you said while blushing and giggling cause you see sans blush at what you just said." So you ready to go?"

Sans P.O.V

"Yeah lets go, I know a shortcut." he says and then he grabs you and now your both arm and arm. Then he says" we're off to see the wizard the great and powerful wizard of Oz" then you both giggle a little.

** Sans snaps his fingers and your both at the outside Grillby's **

Y/N P.O.V

"Wow how did you do that sans" you ask with amazement.

Sans P.O.V

"It's magic and a magician never reveals his secrets" he says with a mysterious tone.

Y/N P.O.V

"Ok I was just asking because Kaitlyn and I already know how to do that and travel though the multiverse" you say trying to impress him and you look at him and his jaw is open and you see he is impressed and you say with a little giggle" If you don't close your mouth your going to catch flies."

Sans P.O.V

"Well how about instead of talking about all this out here in the cold instead we go in and eat and chat." he says looking at you.

** You both walk into Grillby's and take a seat at a booth **

A/N--I hope your enjoying it so far and BTW Kaitlyn is based off a real person and you should go follow her she is--captain_swan_henry-- and leave some suggestions in the comments and sorry for all the changes I make.Anyways my Darlings TA-Ta for now! :)