Chapter 5- Chase

Good thing I still have my special bracelet. No, more like a fusion of a hair tie and bobby pins. The hair tie is the base while bobby pins clip around it making it look like an ordinary bracelet.

I lifted my cuffed hands to my mouth, biting a single bobby pin and did that cliché thing where the kidnapped girl picks the cuffs' lock. Cliché, but effective.

The cuffs dropped from my wrists. It left red marks around it. Ooh la la~ Think I have a kink for cuffs from now on. FUFUFUFU

"I sharr now tereportu!" I opened my eyes and boom, I'm in the living room, just behind the couch.

".... Yeah, drunk as fuck, man and it's just like two in the freaking morning." I heard his voice. I looked up and saw his red curls resting at the couch's edge. "Yeah, I added a sediment in one of the bottles like you advice me but I think that's unnecessary. Wait 'til you see her."

"Russians have Vodka for breakfast." I whispered proudly to myself. "And boy, that stupid sediment doesn't do jackshit."

"I'll just interrogate her properly later."

'Too bad you can't, Ginger.' I thought as I crept past the living room.

I wonder if he's talking to his boyfriend right now. OMG. I'd accept a nice interrogation if I get to see a live action. But, nah, maybe next time. I have an objective right now.

I quickly escaped and made my way to the second floor without making a sound. I went inside the first door.

And then right freaking there, sitting on the working desk....

Is a cockroach.

Putting a cockroach to drive me away from his office; how dare he underestimate the Underground Victor?! HAH

I grabbed the nearest folder and prepared to whack the thing—

BUT

IT

HAS

FUCKING

WINGS.

*internal scream*

I took cover under the desk, dropping the folder... and the rest of the things on the desk.

'Fuck.' I thought when I heard his urgent footsteps rush upstairs. I hugged my knees, pressing my back to the wall, praying he's stupid enough to not look under the desk—

Heheh... cute feet.

I slapped myself... in a more quiet way. This is not a perfect time for admiring people's feet.

"OH MY GOD STAY THE FUCK AWAY"

There's another girl in the room? NO. It's totally him. I almost laughed my ass out when I realized it's him who screamed like a girl.

The shelves tumbled, the room became a mess. The glass of the nearby window broke. Things went flying everywhere. What the fuck, is this dude secretly Storm?

Then everything went still... even my breathing.

Then slowly.... like a feather...

The damn critter fell on the floor. Its limbs are creepily moving around like ugh. aND IT'S JUST IN FRONT OF MEH

Suddenly, its body got flattened, a sickening scrunch sounding. The floor around its limp body has cracks for some unknown reason.

".....how...." My eyes studied the dead cockroach. "What ability does this guy have?" I asked myself as I studied the cockroach.