"Thank you Yuki," I said, tipping my fan towards her, "They look perfect."

She scoffed with her usual teasing smile. "Oh course they are, nothing less would suit you!"

After a short moment, everyone seemed to have caught their breath, and once again I boarded the carriage with Eren's help. Rodric was already seated in front of the coach, holding the horse's reins. Erin closed the door gently and they all waved at us as we rode away, wishing me luck and reminding me to stay close to the demon butler. They were all aware that Rodric was indeed not a human, yet did not pay much attention to it since there was no use arguing or fighting the subject. Of course, there was some fear laced in between the lines. We soon arrived at the docks as the sun was at its peak, and the umbrella proved to be of actual good use as Rodric held it above my head to keep the sunlight off me. We calmly walked along the ports of London, keeping an eye out for anyone that could be suspicion of holding the large shipment of Pixie Dust. To anyone else, it would just seem like a young lady going for a walk with her butler. This was one of the advantages of being a woman. Our motives never seemed out of the ordinary, even if they were. As we reached the end of the docks, I saw a young man running back to his boat, glancing around in alarm before rushing back in. A few seconds after, he emerged with a rather big box and went to place it where several other wooden crates were stationed in a wagon. Eureka.

"Rodric, do you see that man with the red trousers?" I asked him under my breath, nodding towards the big cart.

"I am to guess that is our target?"

I didn't get a chance to reply, because as soon as Rodric spoke, the man tripped over the pavement and dropped the wooden box he had in his arms. The wood snapped and split into various sized pieces, piercing into the giant sack that was inside. The cloth ripped and a lustrous shade of rose began to trickle out onto the dirty port floor. He froze in his place, arms outstretched and his face contorted in a mix of fear and panic. His head snapped to his right and looked at me straight in the eye before jumping over the powder and sprinting away, his hat falling off in the process.

"Well now, I don't see what other evidence we could possibly need. Go fetch him, Rodric." I sighed, waving my hand, "I'll wait here. Now, allez3. "

The umbrella snapped shut and was placed in my hands. With a quick bow, Rodric was off, rushing off with inhuman speed to catch the man. I glanced towards the broken crate with curiosity, walking casually over and using the umbrella as a cane. It seemed to shine even brighter in the sun.

"Oi, what d'ya think ya doin' lass?"

A sudden hand firmly grasped my shoulder and I snapped my head back to see who dared to touch me. It was an older looking man, with a scruffy mustache and a patchy beard. He had a fat cigar hanging from his dry lips, and with each word, the cigar shook, causing ash to fall between us.

"I suggest you let me go," I threatened with malice, "You don't want to know what will happen to you."

He seemed quite amused with my words and was about to place another hand on me when a whizzing sound flew in the space separating us. I looked back towards the Pixie Dust in disinterest and the man began to yell out in pain, cursing and stumbling backward. He held his hand close to him, the blood beginning to seep through his sleeves and drip to the floor.

"I would ask you to please refrain from laying any of your repulsive fingers on my Countess," a familiar voice said with extreme coolness, "or you will lose another digit."

I raised a hand, holding it in the air to stop Rodric. All we were getting paid for was to rid the docks of the dust. Nothing more, nothing less. This worm was not worth lifting a muscle for, even if my body had begun to shake again because of the sudden aggression.