Chapter 15

Obito pov
"Shini report." I said sternly. He sighed and sat down in the chair across from me. "Well Naruto's gonna be fine......if we help him. He needs someone. Minato and Kushina are gonna leave him for Menma soon. And when that happens he either turns to darkness or to a demon." "Isn't a demon just as bad as darkness?" I asked confused. We can't seal ourselves into Naruto and if we are going to seal anything into him it has to be soon. "Well it's all he's got." Shini said sadly. "Hmmm then we get one of yout kids." He gasped slightly and shook his head. "Are you crazy those kids are insane and only want to kill people. They have more bloodthirst than Dei!" he excalimed. "Kuruma. Yes the nine tail will have to do. Shini." I stood and held out my arm. "It's time to put your kids to use." he sighed and chuckled. "Well it was my idea so I guess I have to do it." he said. "Hey um Shini. When you were in the future did...I mean was...um was Kakashi happy?" I whispered. "No he misses you. After we do this the entire world will hate us. The whole gang I mean. Not those three kids though. They will live happy lives." hmm. Oh well I guess we have to do what's right. This is goodbye Kakabaka. "Let's go." I said and we shushined to the hokage building. "This place will have to do." I said and carefully drew a gateway seal. Shini and I flipped through the hand signs and slammed our hands on the seal. A purple and black light surrounded us then everything exploded. Everything flashed before my eyes. Children running to find their parents. Ninjas trying to tame the nine tails and blood. Lots and lots of blood. "Tobi find Naruto and and bring him here." Shinj ordered through the madness. I raced towards the Uchiha compounds and searched for Minato. "Hokage-sama! Help!" a weak voice cried and in a flash Minato was there carrying Naruto with his left arm. He reached to help the old lady and I grabbed Naruto. "Shit!" he exclaimed and set down the old lady. "Shushin!" I whispered and landed awkwardly on a broken piece of rock near Shini. "Here he is." I said. "Do it!" I yelled at him. He nodded girmly and seal hus son into Naruto. There was silence. Just for a moment and everything was perfect. Then they all flew at us and we ran. I hope they can forgive me. It wasn't my choice. Naruto we did this for you. "OBITOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" a voice yelled in anger. Now I'll never go back to the hidden leaf village.

Well maybe one day....

And that's the end folks. Sike! There is a book 2 sorry I kinda lost my inspiration and I decided I connect more with Naruto then Obito. So look out for my next book it's called. The Effect. It's probably a sasunaru but there will be kakaobi so no worries. The summary is: After Obito sealed the Kyuubi in a young Naruto the hidden leaf village slowly noves forward. And I mean slowly! At age 15 Naruto is eager to find the answers of why he is the way he is. He is neglected by his family and the village because he is a reminder of the lost legacy they once had. The villagers beat and abuse him everyday. Can Naruto find a way to restore the villages glory and bring back there beloved Obito or will his life be a hell forever? Thank you so so much for reading this book. It's my first book ever and I know it wasn't very good but hey I try.