Chapter 3

Hey it's me the author! I know that my story is all over the place but I just want to say that I'm trying to make one chapter a day and this is pretty stressful. On the school days expect updates to be slow. But at least on the weekends you get 2 chapters! I might add some of Naruto's missions like the brigde and stuff so yea. Also Obito will join the Akatsuki! Just later on. And be prepared to meet the shinigami btw. Ciao love you my little lovelies!   -------------- -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sir pov
Where is that little brat? "Tobi get down here! We have a date with the Hatakes! Hurry up and wear something that doesn't make you look as worthless as you are!". It hurts to say this. I may be an Uchiha but I'm still human. I believe that if everyone is hard on him he will unlock his sharingan. I know he has potential. I love him with all my heart as for my wife. I can't say the same. "Honey let's go Tobi is here no get a move on lady!" I call out. She hurries in and smiles at me and Obito. "Ah Obito-I mean- Tobi let's go." glaring at her slighlty I hear him mutter profanities. Where on earth did he hear those? He's only 14 for crying at loud! As we make our way towards the Hatakes I notice that Obito seems uncomfortable. "Tobi? Is there something the matter?" he looks at me then says No Sir it's just that I'm not to excited to see Mr and Mrs. Hatake's son." Kakashi? He's a sweet boy and a prodigy. "You could learn a thing or two from him you know." I tell him in a stern voice. "Awww is that Obito? How long has it been since I last say you? Come in come in. Kakashi was waiting for you quite anxiously " "MOM!" I heard Kakahsi whine/yell. Laughing I step into the house. The theme this time is springtime even though it's winter. Oh well they'll just change it next week. Kakashi is only a bit taller than Obito with pretty black eyes and mask-wait he's not wearing one. Wow. He has a strong build and smooth skin. He's tan and has soft beautiful lips. Huh not to shabby. I glance at Obito he has dark black hair and pale skin. His eyes and onyx ane he has a slightly plump bottom lip. His lips have a reddish tint that looks that really faint light pink lipstick. They would look good together.
Obito pov
So he finally took off the mask.  Huh not to shabby.*like father like son*. I mean I guess he looks ok but not great. "Are you just going to look at me all day cause I'm hungry." he said. My parents quickly walk into the dining room while be smirked and said "Like what you see?"
"Your stealing my lines now? First you steal my attention, then you steal Rin,and now my lines? Well then you theif have em but the one thing you will never have are ma looks! Sorry babe!" he looked at me and said "well then thank kami." and wlked off! That little - "Tobi! Come eat! Kakashi stop flirting will ya?" WHAT?!? Like I would ever flirt with him or vice versa! Eww maybe Asuma or somebody but not bakakashi! As I enter the room Kakashi's winks at me. 'Wth shini is she a rapist?'
'No Gaki she's winking because she thinks that you like Kakashi'

'But I don't you know that!'

'Do I?'
Great even Shini is turning against me! Now who do I have? I bet old man will think-"BAKA WTH IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!" I turn and look at him straight in the eyes."Kakashi...." I say slowly drawing out his name he slightly blushes." did you .....say something?" THUMP! Everyone in the room sweatdropled and dropped to the floor except for me of course. Hahahahahahahahahahha that was priceless and super funny. Omk it was hilarious! I love my mask sometimes! SOMETIMES! Man you say the simplest things and people rake it the wrong way. "Well I think we better get going" Sir said to Mr. Hatake. Mother glanced at him and then smiled "Actually honey we need to tell them about Tobi. They should know.". What about me how I haven't unlocked the sharingan? Well I have bakas! Anyway Shini and I have training to do. "I'll go on ahead I have training to do. Bye!" before I even got 2 seconds away Sir grabbed me "No Kakashi please leave." he said in his fatherly voice. When Kakashi left he put me down. "As you may know Tobi the Uchiha's have viewed you as a disgrace and tourted you and shunned you all your life because you don't have the sharingan. And I asked them to do that. We all love Tobi with all our heart. But it seems that our plan isn't working as well as we would've liked. I know he has potential but I thought that if all the clan leader trained him it would make up for the sharingan. Tobi's the first Uchiha ever to not unlock the sharingan. I was hoping that-"
"That's a load of crap" I interrupted. Who was he kidding? They all turned to me. "What? Tobi language! "Oops! The mask uh um "I can become strong on my own I don't want to burden the other leaders for my sake. Trust me I'll be the strongest. Shinobi ever! Believe it!" *again in the future a certain blonde sneezed* I plastered on my biggest smile and chuckled a little. They looked worried but let it go "Bakakashi come out your're a terrible hider if that's even a word." Kakashi came out his eyes wide. Then he quickly regained his posture. "Are you ok? You don't usually say words like crap you can't even say heck!?." I blushed and looked away. "Dad tell the truth do you actually not hate me?" I was actually hopeful. I remember this time when I was around 8 or 9 I overheard him talking.
-----------------'Flashback-------------------
Obito rushed inside to avoid the mob that was chasing him this was the first time and nobody would notice him at home. Right? 'I hate the village' Obito thought 'When I'm older and stronger I'll show them! They won't know what hit them and then they'll be begging for mercy.' he walked into the next room and stepped back when he heard talking. 'Father?' he thought. "How's the klmob doing did they catch him?.......No I see.......Well remember I don't want him around if he can't unlock it by the time he's 15...... Yes hokage-sama I understand you could keep him but he is a disgrace to the Uchiha clan. He doesn't deserve to live...... We could fake his death or I could denie owning him or we could stop his growth then have Hatake take him out. Which one? .....Hatake huh ok then..........Yes goodbye hokage-sama." After finishing his conversation we the hokage he stood and walked towards where Obito was hiding. "Thought youcould hide from me Tobi well then alrighty are you ready for your birthday gift?" Then the toture began.
-------------end flashback-------------------
"So I'll ask again father do you love me yes or no?"

TBC..................