Chapter 3.5

So dad...do you love me?
-----------------
Sir Pov
"Why wouldn't I love you my son? Just because you don't have the sharingan? I may be an Uchiha but I'm still a human." I frowned slightly at him. He stared at me and said. "Well then I need to tell you I'm........." he looked down and blushed. He's lying. "Don't even start Tobi I know you're going to say that your a girl. I know your're a boy. What did I tell you about lying " I stop to catch my breath and notice nobody is listening to my rant. "And then I decided to try it with dango cuz it's my favorite food ya know?" Obito said to Kakashi. "Hey listen to me while I rant!" I yelled/scolded!. Hpmh!
Kakashi pov
I 'listened'.to his father rant but really I was watching the baka's mom. She looked at him with raw hatered when he hnned. It was weird. She went into the kitchen and came back with a knife. Did nobody else notice this. As she moved closer I grew more protective. The baka looked up at me and followed my gaze. His eyes filled with hate and betrayal. "And I was actually beginning to think that you guys loved me" he mumbled. Anger surged through me. Making me feel hot inside. Glaring at his mother I grabbed a glass bowl and slammed it against her head. She collasped in a heap. Obito looked at me in confusion. Then I felt the eyes of everyone around me. "She had a knife and looked like a rapist/ killer at the moment what was I supposed to do. She was going to kill the baka and I'm the only one that's going to kill the baka. Got it?" I tried to glare at them in a threatening way. "Aww he's being protective! So cute! Do it again" Mom gushed at me. I sweatdropped and left the room. Obito ran after me "What makes you think that you'll be able to kill me? Come back here dobe!" Dobe? Since when did he have a nickname for me. I wave half-heartily. "We better leave. That's enough excitement for one day." Sir says. No offense but what type of name is Sir? Well it makes sense cause he's second in command just behind Danzo. Danzo that bastard. I still remember what he did to my baka. Yes my baka. Idc anymore. I heard people talking about how he steals Sharingan eyes! They're going to take Obito's at 15 which is next year. Where am I? It's a dark alleyway with cracks in the wall. "Little kitties should'nt be out after dark?" turning around I see Danzo. The very man I wanted to see. "I have a question for you. Why can't Obito unlock the sharingan and last night on his sleep he was talking about shini or whatever being a nothing but a overgrown purple Nara." Danzo took in a sharp breath. "I see. Well first off why were you watching him in his sleep second of all he can't do it because he's weak and thrid of all I believe he might have the shinigami sealed in him. Who did I don't know. But I will handle it don't worry." "Well to answer your question I was just passing by his house and dropping of some stuff is all. And please don't kill him. That's my job and my job alone." I have to kill him. No matter what. Just like I was told since he is a threat Danzo will try to get rid of him but I can get him out of his clauses. Course fisrt I have to get home. It's getting cold. "Good night Danzo-sensei." "Goodbye to Obito not me dear boy." Whatever I don't care much. Sighing as I walk away Danzo calls out "Your're to weak to kill your little boyfriend Kakashi. ". Why do people keep saying first Minato-sensei then Rin then Mom and Dad then Mr and Mrs Uchiha and now Danzo-sensei? God how much can I take before I crack.
No pov
Wrong question Hatake it's how long can Obito take? Meanwhile Obito carried the woman who just tried to kill him while his father cooked a midnight snack. "Tobi you have a mission tomorrow C-rank to get a move on to sleep." nodding slightly Obito dragged himself upstairs to talk with Shini in his mindscape. "Shini here I come!"
'Shini? '
'Kid what do you want this time? We already trained aren't you tired or did you want some double sleep in here?

'Ok well I wanted some double sleep'
--------------Next Day in Hokage Office---------------------------------------

Obito pov
"Old man where's are mission? " I yell at him. He reaches to hit me when Kakashi let's out a small growl. He smirked and backed away "Bird go get Tazuna*I relly just forgot his name so deal with it plz*. Tazuna walks in with a beer bottle and a straw hat. "So this what I get for the good money I payed? I emo browine,a Mr.I'msocool,and a stupid shortie who looks weak and powerless?"
"Haha stupid short- Hey you b-" Minato covered my mouth. Pushing him away. "Excuse me I'm not done with my rant! Let me finish!" Minato glared at me playfully "don't make shut you up." Now I know that I'm still weaker than him. He is at least high ANBU while I'm mid-jounin(sp). Laughing a little and slowly backing away. When Minato smiles at you,you know you messed up. I run as fast as I can. I hear Danzo talking to my dad and other clan leaders at the house. I stop outside and listen in.
"He is a threat that should be trained with my Root Anbu! Right under where he is safe and trained properly!" Danzo said. "But we agreed to wait till he's 15." my father said.
"That was before we new about the Shinigami. I call for a revote."
Silence as the votes were counted in. "A tie? Who hasn't voted yet? Ah Mrs.Uchiha. Your son has done enough remeber he killed your sister"
"Fine take him awat I never want to see him again please. I can't. " Mom cried out. Stepping out of my spot I stare at her right in the eye. "I didn't kill your sister mother. But you tried to kill me so many times just because of what you thought. And here we are now. Your're finally setting me free into a world of test and experiments just because of Shini?Danzo you will be the first to be killed I'll make sure you pay for all the eyes you have under that bandage of yours. Hmp anyways I have a mission sooj my first C-rank don't wanna be late!" I say the last part with my mask voice and run upstairs grabbing some stuff and weapons. I turned around to see my mother holding a knife. Suddenly in a flurry she stabbed me right in my stomach. Pushing her out of my way I try my best to get downstairs. I can't believe she actually would do that to me. Her son! My vision starts to get blurry. I know I'm losing a lot of blood. 'Shini help me please I need my blood! ' the blood comes out of possible. 'Sorry kid but I can't not really just hold on a little longer ' Mother attacked again this time with a cricket bat. Slamming me down the stairs. I quickly get up and she jumps down chasing me into the kitchen. Right where she wanted me. Dad rushes in and Danzo holds him back. "Let's see how long he can last." he says ina amused tone. I cannot believe them! How corrupted is this world? Mother grabs a bunch of knives and throws them at me. I feel the wind as they narrowly miss me. Then I sigh. "Sorry mom but I'm already losing to much blood." I toss some sebon at her putting her in a near death state. Leaning on the counter. I see the time "KAMI I'M LATE!"
-----------time skip---------------------
No pov
"Baka!" three voices ring out. Tazuna just grunts and leaves. Minato-sensei picks up Obito and making a huge deal of hugging his legs. Rin giggeled as Kakashi walks ahead muttering. Obito climbs down and heads towards a puddle and starts jumping up and down. Giggling like a child. Kakashi stepped in and said "why a puddle in the middle of spring? It hasn't rained in weeks" . Just as the chains break out Obito pushes Kakashi away and gets shredded into peices.
Kakashi pov
Obito Obito Obito Obito Obito Obito Obito Obito Obito Obito Obito Obito Obito Obito Obito Obito Obito Obito Obito Obito! Glaring at the two figures that came out. "Who are you?" I demanded. Whatever they said I wasn't listening I was looking for any sign of Obito being alive. Maybe he used a shadow clone or a substitution. Or something! My Obito is stronger than he let's on. Dashing at the two with Minato-sensei I quickly bind them together while Sensei does genjustu on them. I thrown kunais and shurikens at them. Their screams music to my ears. Doing a bunch of small chidori balls and stabbing them into them. "Bakakashi I'm right here stop it Minato-sensei can deal with them." I turn and see Obito standing there. Rin cried out a sob of joy. I turn and slap him hard. He scared me soo bad. I really thought died. He pouted at me then said "Bakakashi I..... I'm not ok. They had poison and urgh in 10 seconds catch me ok?"smiling at him softly I hold out my arms and catch him. Ah finally in my arms where he belongs. "Tazuna what is going on? Why do you have the demon brothers tracking you?" Minato asked.
"Well you see I'm a bridge builder and a couple years ago a man named Gato came and took over. Overtaxing us and stealing our profits. He sells drugs and our stuff. I didn't have enough momey to afford anymore then a C ran mission. He sends assassins to kill me or try to."
"Alright we'll do it "Minato-sensei said. What! This is at least B-rank! Shaking my head in dissaproval we continue on until dark. "We'll reach Wave country in about 5 miles but can we please rest now?" Tazuna asked. Minato nodded and settled down. After unpacking I went into Obito's tent and saw he had a huge new scar and some metal embedded in his chest. I ran my fingers over it
"Who gave you this? Was it your Mom?" he stared at me wide eyed then whispered. "Kakashi she disowned me and left me to Danzo to take me into Root. My dad tried to fight but she said that she never wants to see me again! I don't know what to do! Part of me is mad and another is so broken so so broken. Help me Kakashi!" he sounds so mature and serious unlike what I'm used to. He looked scared. So this is his bottled up side. It was cold and hard but scared. I slowly reached for him then quickly pulled out the bit of metal still in there. That was distracting. Smiling at him I gave him a hug and his snuggled into me. We sat there snuggling the whole time. Then Minato-sensei came and smirked. "Love birds come on get some sleep. I need to talk with Obito for a moment. " blushing a bit I headed back to my tent.
Obito pov
Scowling at Minato-sensei I turned away. I just wanna be alone for once! "Please leave sensei. I need to think. Alone" he sighed "You can open up to us you know". Of course I knew I just wasn't so sure if I could really completely trust them. Kakashi sure but everyone else not so much. "Bye sensei " I say.