Chapter 2

Obito pov
Why in carnation would Kakahsi Hatake protect me. Last night was the best night ever I got to keep the shuriken and the kunais. Also Danzo only verbally abused me. But I'm waaaaaaaaaaaay to used to it now. I guess I should thank him but then again. Nah. Better get a move on to the academy. "Hey Uchiha wait up!". Hey it's those boys from last week I think. "Yes can I-" they stab a kunai deep into my throat. I grab for it and pull. Blood is evrywhere and I start to choke on it. Hatake where are you when I need you? "Hey what are you kids doing?" a voice calls out. I try to turn but the kunai just slips in further. I feel strong warm hands grasp it from me and then immense pain in my neck. What is this guy doing? Wth. "Ahhh!" I kinda scream / gurgle .
Time skip to the hospital
???pov
"His name is Uchiha Obito. He's like a son to me. Treat him well. Oh and make sure he gets along with his teamates." Sarutobi says. So I have an uchiha? This will be fun. I'll see how strong he really is tomorrow. Right now I've got a date with Kushina! ❤❤❤❤.
Obito pov *next day*
Minato-sensei? Huh sounds ok not to shabby. "BAKA!" Kakashi says in an irrated voice. What did I do this time? "Hey what's up. Sorry I'm late I was on the path of life and-"
"Save it for someone who actually believes anything a idiot like you says" Rin says. Yea yea whatever banshee. "Ok guys listen up I'm your new sensei. My names Minato. Let's start with introductions. Likes? Dislikes and goals. Brownie you first."
"I like helping people and Kakashi- kun and I hate Obito and well my goal is to become a medic-nin."
"Good silver? "
"I don't like much or disluke much and my goals haven't really thoughg about it and my name is Kakashi not silver."
"Uchiha? "
"I like nothing and I hate myself and my name is Obito. My one goal on life is to die."  Minato sensei looks up and says "But you surely don't really mean that right?" laughing I shake my head. Just seeing how much you cared for me. "I was just kidding. My manes Obito my likes are traininv and dango I don't have any dislikes and my goal is to become known as the world's greatest prodigy! ". What a bunch of crap. If I believed half of thr things I said then I would be a normal kid. Right? Kakashi's lingers longer then needed. Wth does he want? "Like the view Bakakashi? " I say in a teasy slightly flirtatious tone. He just tsks and looks away. "Is there something I should know about you two?" Minato-sensei asked. Say what?!? That teme liking me? And me liking him? "Well actualky yes Minato-sensei. We're in a small relationship. Nothing big just a few kisses here and there." I say and Kakashi glares at me before saying "No and there never will be. The baka can like me but I don't like him." That hurt more then it should've. I feel like I was hit by a chidori in the chest. Somewhere in the future a certain blonde boy sneezed.  I mean not that I like him or anything right now. But what if-I said what if- in the future I start to have feelings for him and he rejects me? What would I do witho- "BAKA FOR THE LAST TIME PAY ATTENTION WILL YA! ?!" I look at him "Did you say something bakakashi?". "I think you guys would make a cute couple." Rin said. Rin! She actually ships Kakahsi with somebody other than herself. But with me? Then the unthinkable happens. Kakashi blushes then storms off.  "Omg! That was hilarious! But Rin why'd you say that?" I ask. She looks at me for a long while then says "well it's just that I wasn't joking around. I like the idea of you to together. It's obvious you like him-" "Woah lady calm down I don't he's way to stuck up for me and not my type of person. I like kind people like you!" I cannot let my mask slip.  It'll only bring trouble. Everyone will talk about me saying how I'm trying to look cool and stuff. "Well team I like u guys. My first impression was that you guys were annoying and Rin was unworthy of becoming a shinobi." Minato-sensei says to us. Wow thanks.
Kakashi pov
I can't believe that just happened! Obito might actually like me and well I won't like him. He's a friend and nothing else. But sometging seems wrong about him. He's to happy and smiley all the time. It's kinda fake. "Dad?" I call out reaching home. "How are you son. You're back early." I nod and say "Dad I need help.... I think my teammate likes me but I don't like him-I mean-them back. What should I do?". My dad looks at me a moment then says "Obito? " I feel my face heat at the sound of his name. "Yea..." I mumble sort of. He starts to laugh. Mother walks in "Sweetie what's so funny?" Dad looks at her "Watch- Obito?" I feel my face flush once again. What's wrong with me? Whyyy? I cough to cover it up and look at mom. She starts to laugh too. "Aww honey you like Obito? He's a sweet boy but your a bit to young to start dating or anything like that. Understand? " she says in a teasing tone. Dad bids and goes back to his paper. "I don't like the Baka he's short and stupid. He's so weak he can't last five seconds against me. Not to metion he's cute-uh I meant Ugly!" I insist. There is no way that I like Obito Uchiha! Dad and mom fall to the floor laughing. "We ought to invite them over for dinner. How about I give them a call?" I angrily stomp up the stairs. Great just great.