Chapter 11

Jeane pov
"Guys we need to talk. Like right now!" Menma whispered in the middle of my peaceful dream. "Menma-kun you know how much I need my beauty sleep." I mumbled and he grabbed my hand. "Hurry up you to Zirsho. We don't have all night." What's up with him. Why does Zirsho have to come. I thought this would be our time. Alone. "Jeane obviously doesn't want me along so I'll stay and sleep" he said quietly. Menma frowns and shakes his head. "Nonsense this applies to all of us and you might get mad at me so...." Zirsho looked up in interest. Trouble. As long as it doesn't have to anything about Sensei dying I'm fine. He leds us to a smaller section of the cave. "So thise two men. Their names are Shini Xao and Obito Uchiha,also known as Satans's Spawn. They're part of the akasuki and I made a deal to aid them in the war as long as you guys and sensei were safe." Zirsho slapped him as soon as he said safe. "Safe you baka! Safe with akasuki member? What if they kill us huh then kill you. You  can't die after everything you've worked for" I screeched. My words bounced off the conner walls. Zirsho stood up and shook his head in disappointment. "Wait guys listen. I don't know why but I trust them okay. More than I trust you guys. They wouldn't hurt me. Zirsho don't go I did this for you! Jea talk some sense into him please!" I shook my jead and walked away with Zirsho. How could he? He would risk our loyalties to our village just for our lives? As ninja we train everyday so that we could die protecting our village not any others especially not Kohana. "Please I'm sorry Zi,Jea come back please. Don-" the man wearing orange goggles covered his mouth. "If your teamates don't appreciate what you did for them they are nothing to you and they don't deserve my respect. Listen to me brats the only reason you aren't dead yet is because I made a promise to this kid and I had to spare your lives. Next time though I won't even hesitate. "He said. Zirsho turns around tears rushing down his face "Menma I needed to make money for my family. Everyday there's treated like outcast just because we aren't the direct royalties of Iwa. A mam named Deidara of Iwa took that title from us and ran away with it and biw we have to suffer." he whimpered slightly. I knew he was having family troubles. In the village the robbers now only rob them and only his family. Just because of a foolish mistake a man made and now we have to work with that man? Menma looked down. "I know but I could only think of your lives at the moment. Forgive me please Zirsho- sama." he said. Sama? Zirsho looked up in bewilderment. Menma called someone sama? He never uses formalities on us. Hmph rude. The goggles guy smiles and bows to Zirsho "Zirsho-sama" he says. Zirsho sniffs the air and walks away. Great he won't cope. I will though if we save Deidara he will have to return the favor by killing himself or by fighting us all at the same time. I walked towards Menma who was still bowing. He's still shaking. Is he crying? "Menma hurry up that village won't protect itself you know" I tease and he slowly pulls himself up. But he doesn't stop shaking.
Zirsho pov
Everyday of my life I have been ridiculed by Memna. He is my rival,love,friend,and comrade. Yet my family is more important than anything we had. Even if it wasn't much. I loved him so,and he loved Jeane and shd likes me. I always looked up to him he was my model. But now he's betrayed me and my family and that whole godforsaken village. Sure it was a deathole but it's still out home. Now I can never go back. I was the last hope for my family. My baby sister is sickly and she's already bound to a man 11 years older than she is. She's only 9 and already engaged. Her job in my family is to marry rich and carry on the family name. My job is to get a job and marry rich. My family was fine with me beinh gay and all everyone was but I must get married to a rich man. My mother was the kindest person alive. She always makes muffins for us and pasta. She makes the best chicken pot pie and roastbeef there is. But lately we've only been eating dinner. My father is a kind hearty man. But he is blind. Though he is almost Sanin level he is forbidden to be a ninja. Big brother left us. He was prince and he left. His father was the Hokage and he left. He always said I was his favorite yet he left. I miss him and hate him with all my heart. But mostly I just wish he was safe and alive and well as happy as he can be without us. Deidara come back. Be smart enough to know that we need you. I need you. Why did you leave. You were always by me.
Flashback
I ran as fast as I could through the thick vines. Jumping over the market tents as I raced after you. "Dei! Dei! Dei!" I yelled as loud as I could. Myself lungs burned from lack of air. My heart pounded against my chest tbreatening to brust out. "Dei don't leave me please come back. I won't let you down. You've been the best sensei ever. Dei! Dei!" I yelled as a final attempt to bring him back to me. Dei. I slowly fell into a small alleyway. Glass littered the cold floor. I reached out towards the sky. Towards you. Dei be safe and don't ever forget me.
End Flashback
He left me the day after I told him that Mishioku-sensei was better than he will ever be. Did it really affect him that much? Dei I love you and Kyoto is still waiting for you. She and I love you and will never forget you.

1059 words. I know it's a tad shorter and has very little context but hey I try sorry for not really updating but I had to work on ther stories that are in the making. I'm making an April Fools special and a Springtime special so look out for those. Bye my little piggies!