Chapter 1

Obito POV
Ugh another day at thus godforsaken academy.I don't know how much longer I can stay here and that kakashi more like bakakashi! I swear he acts like a prince with his 'hot' looks and 'strongness'. Please he wouldn't last five seconds against me. Whatever though I don't care. I have to go to the academy soon for our genin test. I can't wait. I'll show Rin what a real man is. I guess I better get going though.
'Hurry up kid you don't want to be late that old lady might not be able to cross the street by herself you know'
'Yea yea shimi calm down'
Kami having the shinigami can really be annoying for a person but oh no the old lady!

??? POV
Obito runs outside the compound towards the marketsquare. I better hurry if I want to catch him. He stops at a side walk and waits till this old lady comes and then he helps her with her bags. Oh I guess he wasn't lying after all. "Kakashi - kun!" a certain brown haired banshee yells. "Shut up anyone can see that I'm trying to spie on someone!"
"Oh" Rin blushes then looks down. "I was womdering if you wanted to hang out sometime you know-"
"No go away and leave me alone" I say to her. Why can't she let me be all I wanted was to prove that Obito was lying about why he was late..... Oh kami I will be to if I don't hurry. Damn that Rin.

Rin POV
"Kakashi kakashi kakashi kakashi kakashi kakashi kakashi kakashi kakashi kakashi kakashi kakashi kakashi kakashi kakashi kakashi!  Marry me please" I yell to make sure he hears my beautiful voice. He runs faster if it's possible. Our sensei Danzo is at the door marking who's tardy or not. "Kakashi? Rin? Why are you guys tardy? Oh I see never mind then" he says in his scratchy voice. "Sensei you shouldn't talk to much or else you'll lose your voice and tou won't be able to teach us." I tell him. Advise is my best strategy and I advise kakashi to marry me. Then all of a sudden I feel this weird KI coming from behind me. I turn around "Baka?" what is Obito doing here? Wth? He glares at sensei then says. "We were helping an old lady with her bags. That's why we're late sensei." he says in his annoying happy care-free voice. I frown at his obvious lie. Such a Baka.

Obito pov
Great Danzo I will never forgive him for what he did to me. I still have the scars. Shinigami let off some KI towards him. I laugh a bit and scratch my head sheepishly. "Bakashi I deul you!" I say in this dumb voice of mine. I hate it it's annoying but it's all part of my plan to get my revenge on The hidden leaf. Only person I will miss is the old man. He found a way into my-'Hey kid pay attention will ya your next hurry up' Shini says. 'Whatever I couldn't care less if he was about to hit me with a chidori'
"Baka hurry up and get inside. I've been calling you for 5 minutes already!" bakakashi said. I hurry down the aisle. "Welcome in my lovely student" creepy old Danzo said. I walk in. "What do ya want me to do?" I practically scream at him. "A shadow clone jutsu and a transformation jutsu to start with. If you pass that wait outside till the matches begin."
"Easy-peasy! "
I can't remember what hand signs to do um....'shini?'
'What do you want mortal?'
.
.
.
.

No pov
Kakashi walks into the match. '
Me against Obito it's all I've been training for. '
"Bakakashi don't get to smug!" Obito yelled from across tge field. "Let the match begin!" Danzo yelled. Obiti waited a full 5 secpnds then ran at full force aiming to kick Kakashi in the stomach.Kakashi calmly grabed his foot and slammed him to the ground. Obito jumped and fliped back landing on one hand. Then still on his hand he twist around and aims a kick on Kakashi's back. "Oof" Kakashi said then he rolled away and puched him with a badly controlled chakra fist. Slamming Obito back.
Obito pov.
Bakakashi I hate you. I was going easy then you use chakra to punch me? I'll get back for this.......'Mortal wake up already you passed-' I jumped up in joy. "Yosh I passed take that bakakashi! Yes I knew i would pass. Father I mean Sir will be so proud of me I think. "Baka you barely did the onky reason you did pass was because I used chakra in a taijutsu battle. " Kakahsi said. Oh well I guess it was to good to be true anyway. RING RING
Finally freedom. I see mother and Sir wakting outside. "I-I-passed Sir " I take very special care to lower my voice. I don't want other people in my business. "Can we go for dango?" I ask shyly. I already know the answer. "We can you can't " Sir says. See what I mean. I should be used to it now but it still hurts I try my best for nothing and tomorrow is my birthday and I don't intend to stay here long. "Hey baka my parents wanted to know if you and your parents want to come with us for dango. " Bakakashi says. "Aw gee Bakakashi you don't have to do that. My family and I already have-" SLAP "We would love to dearie" mother cuts in. Bakakashi looks confused then shrugs it off. "Ok we'll meet you there at. 3:30." I smile my biggest fake smile and nod stupidly. Why this mask. I'll be gone in 2 days and nothing can stop me the old man is away so it'll be easier for me. Plus I'm just a - "Baka pay attention. Kami . Danzo-sensei just put up teams we're on the same one with Rin."
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo
"Yes yes yes Rin is bound to notice me now! Yes. Wait no! Your're on my team great niw she'll be to distracted." Mother and Sir giggle at me little performance. Maybe they could learn to love me if I put on this mask all the time. "KAMI WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? EVERY SINGLE TIME I TALK YOU'RE IN LA LA LAND!"
"Ouch you don't have to scream plus I have better things to do then listen to you." SLAP. Here we go again.
Kakashi pov
Kami why can't he listen to me? All I wanted to tell him was that he can have Rin I really don't care. He walks away with hus parents.  They seem weird his mom kept slapping him and stuff it was weird. Really weird.
Next Day
I

wonder what to do. Avoiding Rin..... Training. .......or oh wait we have our first meeting with our bew sensei's. I head outside. Hey is that Obito? Oh kami he's covered in blood! "Obito-baka what did you do?" then i notice the mob screaming abd runnibg behind him throwing kunai's and shuriken at him. One pierced this leg leg making a deep gash causing him to fall. Then they grabbed him. Curious I followed them. I mean they won't hurt he right? Then they tied him up and craved words in his chest and burned him. Pouring alcohol over him. But he didn't scream. He was shaking but he didn't make a sound. That enragedbthem even more. KI came from the back directed at him I turned and saw Danzo-sensei. What? Why would he hurt him. Then students from the academy showed up even Rin. "Welcome folks to the 12th annual disgrace day! On this day we bring the most disgraceful Uchiha here and torture him I mean them. Now this year I brang some very promising students of mine to help me with my act. Up first Kakashi Hatake child prodigy!" Danzo-sensei announced. What me he wants me to toture Obito? "Sorry senseu but only a weakling would attack when their opponent is weak and vulnerable " I say. There is no way I would hurt him like this. Obito looks up surprised. Walking away I feel the blood lust from the crowd demolish. "Husband senpai wait!" Rin yells. Oh crud.