Chapter 30 - Epilogue

5 Years Later

Rose's POV

George and I have been together for 6 years, and each day would bring more love and happiness. Union J have become bigger than ever, but none of the boys have changed. All four of them have remained the same sweet people I met years ago. We have all grown, George and I were now both 24. Union J's albums have topped number one on the charts, having the biggest fanbase in the world. I always knew they would succeed, they were all the best and most powerful singers in the world.

I had graduated from my graphic design university. However, I did not pursue a career in that block. Even though I loved doing graphic design, it didn't feel like my calling. I had finally found something I truly love to do when George and I decided to buy Sugar Cakes from the now 80 year old owner two years ago. I would drive there every morning, make the coffee, bake some muffins and donuts. We had employed a few people who would help around. Since we had bought it, along with George's growing fame, the coffee shop became extremely busy and successful. I loved the feeling of seeing people coming in during the day to have a cup of coffee or tea. It makes my heart flutter when I see two lovers enjoying a drink together because it reminded me of George and I had met here.

George would travel every now and then to London for a few days to record some songs or have meeting with Union J's management. He would also go on tour sometimes for a few months, I didn't mind, it made him happy and his happiness meant everything to me. I did miss him a lot, I longed for his touch, for his embrace, and for his kisses, but I knew he would always come back.

Josh and Jaymi would constantly visit, and we would visit them as well. JJ and his wife, Caterina, moved into a neighbouring house to George and I's. They had a son, Princeton, and we would always have him in our house. We would look after him when they were busy and we would always play with him and get him presents.

Josh and Amanda got together after the little situation that happened 5 years ago, they were a nice couple. Olly and Jaymi finally got married and their wedding was the most extravagant I've ever been to. It was a lovely sight to see two lovers who got married like they had always planned to be. Their wedding made me fantasize of the day George and I would get married. It would be the best day of my life.

I would always think of his nickname for me, Sugar Cakes, whenever I was here. We had made little perks in the place, but we didn't redecorate. We wanted it to remain as it was the same day we met. The napkins we had here were personalized, in the bottom middle of the pale red napkins was a little darker red heart with a black outline with the letters R and G in the centre.

JCats would always come to the coffee shop and coverse with George and I. George always took pictures with them and signed autographs, he loved doing his job and cared so much for his fans. Whether they were fans or just random customers, they left Sugar Cakes with a smile of genuine happiness on their faces. That is all what George and I have ever wanted for this place; for it to be somewhere homely, somewhere people would come and would feel comfortable and happy, somewhere people would be content and joyful, somewhere lovers would share lovable times, somewhere families would make memories, somewhere children would beg to visit again. That was exactly what it was now.

Due to request of many fans, George and I organized a few days during the year where only JCats would be allowed to come into the coffee shop and they would be able to spend a whole day with the boys whom they love. The fans were over the moon when they got to talk to the four boys and have coffee and tea with them like they were normal people, which is exactly what they are.

I was currently sitting upstairs in the spare room that came with the building, it wasn't much but I decided to store extra coffee beans, teabags, mugs, napkins, ingredients for the pastries, and just additional things. This room had a nice little balcony that looked out on the simple Bristol horizon. George and I had put two chairs and a little table there for when we would just sit up there and chat while the employees would run the coffee shop.

George had been in London for the past week with the boys for a meet and greet, but he was supposed to be back sometime today. It excited me to see him again, I was filled with energy. I decided to read my book for a while to calm my hyper attitude down, so I sat outside on the chair in the balcony and let the slight wind hit my face as my eyes scanned the words on the page.

Suddenly I felt familiar big soft hands placed over my eyes, covering them as the person held back giggles. I smiled and put my hands over the present ones and moved them away excitedly. I immediately stood up and hugged him. George.

"You're back!" I exclaimed happily as he hugged me back and smothered multiple kisses all over my face while I laughed.

"Of course I am! I'd never leave you for long." He chuckled and pulled away from the hug. He turned around and took the plate he set down on a box and put it on the table in front of me. It was just a normal muffin that we made here, and only one word could describe it: delicious.

"I thought maybe you'd like to eat something." George shrugged and took a seat on the other chair. I caught him glancing at the muffin nervously, but he averted his gaze immediately. I was curious now, so I set my book down and looked at the chocolate muffin.

"Thanks." I said before taking a small bite of the muffin. After a few more munches, I saw something silver. I stopped taking bites and took a piece out with my hands. My eyes widened at what I saw.

A ring.

A silver ring was in the middle of the muffin. It was simple, but gorgeous. the ring itself was silver, but in the centre there was a nice diamond. It was by far the most beautiful ring I've seen. I smiled widely, my hand clasping over my mouth in disbelief.

George took the ring from the muffin and got off the chair, bending down on one knee. He took a deep breath then looked at the ring in his hands then back at me. His hands were slightly shaking, showing that he was nervous about this.

"Rose, you are the light at the end of my tunnel, you are the sunshine to my rainy day, you are my everything." He said, his deep brown eyes never leaving my darker coloured ones. "Will you make me the happiest man alive by marrying me?"

Tears of pure happiness rolled down my cheeks as I nodded in response to his question. He smiled widely and took my left hand, slipping the ring into my ring finger. It fit perfectly.

"I was so scared." He murmured before pressing his lips to mine and kissing me with his everything. I returned it, kissing him back with all my love and passion.

After a while we finally pulled away and I couldn't keep my eyes off the ring. I looked over at the messed up muffin on my plate and looked up at George with a smirk, then teased, "Does that come with another muffin?"

"Of course it does, Sugar Cakes."

THE END

OH MY GOD! THAT'S THE END! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?! THANK YOU ALL AO MUCH FOR.....EVERYTHING! YOU ARE ALL SO AMAZING! Xxx

Tell me your favourite parts in the story and at random, I'll pick a commenter and they will get:

1- a shoutout

2- a follow if I'm not already following them

3- A ONE SHOT

THANKSSS!