Chapter 28

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO @imaginarytheia FOR MAKING THIS NEW COVER!!!! I AM IN LOVE WITH IT SO MUCH!! IT'S SO PERECT!! TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF IT IN THE COMMENTS! Xxx

Rose's POV

A black car parked in front of my house causing a screeching sound to interrupt what George was trying to say. I saw him mutter something under his breath that I couldn't hear. A girl with beautiful long blonde blonde hair and blue eyes emerged from car along with a boy with a perfectly sculpted brown quiff. Josh and Amanda. I bit my lip and glanced at George then back at them.

Josh who had a shocked and angry look on his face rushed to George and shouted up at me, "Rose! I thought we had something going on? Don't tell me you're taking him back after all he's done to you."

"A thing going on?! What do you mean by that?!" George asked, anger lining the words that escaped his plump pink lips. Amanda lurked behind Josh, keeping quiet and looking at George longingly.

"Come inside all of you, we have to talk this out." I called back to them and stepped away from the window. I looked at my room and couldn't help smiling goofily despite the confusion that was going on.

Each words written on those post-it notes boosted my confidence and made me happy. I didn't know that one person could care that much to do something like this for me.

I knew what I had to do.

I ran down the stairs, my mind rushing with thoughts and the pit of my stomach giving me a sensation of nervousness. I opened the door and was met by a confused and angry Josh and George who was smiling weakly at me but only I could see that he was concealing his anger.

"Let's go to the living room." I said and stepped away from the door to let them come in. I hesitantly let Amanda enter my house as well, I guess she was part of this.

Josh and Amanda walked into the living room but I pulled George back before he could walk with them. I enveloped him in a tight hug and nuzzled my face in his neck. "That was a beautiful song and the post its were really sweet." I whispered when I looked up at him.

"You're the most important thing in my life, that was the biggest mistake of my life." He whispered and hugged me back just as tight. His words hit me like swords, they made me feel so special and loved. Everything he did seemed to make me love him even more and made me want to take him back. But I needed explanations first. "I wrote all those post its last night, I knew you were at university so I came in through the window when you weren't here and I hung them all over your room."

"Come on." I whispered and took his hand in mine, lacing our fingers together. The warmth of his hand reminded me of all the times we had together before he left for a year. I let go of his hand when he sat down. I took a seat on a different sofa alone, looking at the three people who were part of the chaos and emotional turn in my life recently.

"Let me explain first!" Josh said and sat at the edge of the couch. He was nudged by George who stated, "I'm talking first!"

A sigh of boredom escaped Amanda's lips and she glared at me. I brushed it off and looked at my hands then back up at the two boys in front of me. "I guess George should go first, I mean you interrupted what he was going to say." I stated.

Josh's eyebrows furrowed and George nodded with a small smile. "I'm really sorry for all I've done Rose. That was the biggest mistake of my life, I will never forgive myself for doing that to you. You are everything to me, I love the way your wavy brown hair that you seem to hate and find frizzy cascades down your shoulders like a waterfall. I love how your nose is just tiny and button like. I love the excitement and hyperness that is always in you. Your sense of humour and how crazy you are makes me happy. Just the thought of you puts a smile on my face. You're smile, oh god, it lights up the darkness. I love how your beautiful eyes are filled with interest, love, curiosity, and happiness, even though I know you hate how dark they are. That happiness that used to always be present in your gaze is gone, and it hurts me that I'm the reason that happiness is gone now."

I hadn't even noticed the tears that were rolling down my cheeks because I was too captivated in his words and in his eyes. He had also broken down in tears, his sight broke me. Although Josh was against George and I getting back together, their friendship was far too strong to hate each other over this so Josh pulled George into a comforting hug and let him cry. I wiped my constant tears on my sleeves and tried to stop crying.

"I'm sorry." He chocked out and pulled away from Josh's embrace. "You can say what you have to say now, Josh."

Josh rubbed George's back and smiled sadly at him then turned to me. "I think I have something different to say now. I thought I loved you more than George did, I thought I could treat you better. But obviously I will never be able to do that, maybe the 'love' I thought I had for you was like yours for me. Just to try and push away feelings I had for another person. You convinced yourself you loved me because you were sad as to what happened between you and George. I convinced myself that I loved you because I tried to push away the feelings I had for........Amanda when I knew she and George were together behind your back. But George, he loves you more than anything. He's a great guy."

Amanda's face was filled with shock. George and I were surprised as well, but we were too caught up in our own little ball of trouble that we didn't really pay too much attention. Amanda pulled Josh into a hug and they were sucked into their own little world.

George got off the couch and crouched down in front of me, taking both my hands in his. Both of us were a big mess of tears, but we didn't care. He took a deep breath and looked up at me.

"Please take me back?" He whispered shakily.

10+ COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER!!! LOVE YOU!! Xx