Chapter 9

George's P.O.V

Seeing Rose again made me feel a thousand times happier. Her presence gave me a warm feeling inside and made me feel comfortable. We were now in the elevator of the hotel going to her room. Her hand was in mine and every once in a while I would squeeze it which she returned with a wide smile.

The elevator doors slid open and in front of us stood the three people I call my bandmates, Josh, JJ and Jaymi.

"George!" They all shouted.

"We were just going down to eat." JJ said.

"So is this the Rose you can't stop talking about?" Josh asked, smirking. He elbowed JJ who did the same to Jaymi as they nodded his head subtly towards Rose and I's entwined hands.

"Yeah, this is Rose Harford." I said as I tried to hide my slightly blushed cheeks. Rose took a step front, but kept her hand in mine.

"Nice to meet you, you all have great voices!" Rose said putting her hand out.

"Thanks, we've heard a lot about you." They all said shaking her hand in turn. She turned her head and smiled at me.

"We'll let George show you your room, maybe later you'd like to come down have lunch with us?" Jaymi asked Rose.

"Sounds good, thanks." She said and looked at me. I nodded and walked down the hallway to her room as the other boys took the elevator. I stood in front of the door and put her suitcase on the ground.

"This is your room." I said motioning to the door. I then grinned, turned to face the opposite door and continued, "This is mine and the boys' room."

"Great! I cannot thank you enough, George." Rose said, smiling at me gratefully. I picked up her suitcase and pulled out the key from my pocket and unlocked the door.

She walked in front of me inside and gasped at how fancy the room was. I chuckled because I had the same reaction upon my first entrance.

Rose's P.O.V.

"Jaymi no!" I squeeled when Jaymi picked up the spider that was crawling on the wall and started chasing me. Josh, JJ, Jaymi, George and I were now in their suite messing around.

They all laughed at me when Jaymi finally decided to put the spider outside through the window. All of them were such kind and funny guys, I had gotten to know them a bit better over lunch.

"Just because I'm the only girl doesn't mean you can tease me and pick on me." I said sitting on George's bed again in my prior position.

"Don't be sad Rose." George cooed, chuckling. He put his hand on my shoulder and put his chin on my other shoulder from behind.

"Look at George getting all loving." Josh said and they all burst into laughter when George waved them away and stayed in his position. I blushed but it faded away quickly.