Chapter 17

George's P.O.V.

"George someone wants you on the phone!" Harriet shouted as she excitedly ran into the room. My head snapped in the direction of the door as she quickly handed me the phone. I put it to my ear and said, "Hello?"

"Hello, is this George Shelley?" A very formal voice asked.

"Yes, who is this?" I confirmed, confused.

"I'm the head of Sony Records, Mason Nicolet........I want to sign Union J to my record deal!" He announced enthusiastically. I was shocked, we were getting signed?!

"O-of course! Thank you so much! What have Jaymi, JJ and Josh said?" I asked as I wide smile played on my lips. Rose, mum, Annabelle, Louisa and Harriet all gave me confused looks and I nodded as if to say, "Tell you when I'm finished."

"Yes! They all agreed! We already have a song ready for you boys and we want you in London in two weeks to record it and film the music video. I've just emailed you and all the other boys the lyrics and the guitar cords as well as all the information about the private jet that will be bringing you here to London. Have a great day, thank you George!"

"Thank you Mr. Nicolet!" I said excitedly into the phone. He hung up and I placed the phone on my bed as I smiled widely at all of them.

"The head of Sony records wants to sign Union J!!!!" I exclaimed and the room erupted in cheers and I was quickly engulfed in hugs. After about half an hour of just talking my sisters left to take showers and get ready and my mum left to start making breakfast.

"I told you big things were coming for Union J!" Rose said as she hugged me once again and I hugged her back. Her bed hair was messy and adorable and I ruffled it, earning a giggle from her.

"You were right." I said as I jumped over Rose to get off of the bed. I grabbed my guitar and my laptop from my desk in the corner and smiled at the polaroid picture that was labeled 'best friends' It was of Rose and I from when we first met. I grabbed my polaroid camera as well and jumped back in bed next to her, placing all the things in front of us.

"We should take another picture for my wall, since the first one we took was when we first met, we were only friends back then. I want one with you as my girlfriend!" I explained as I picked up the camera and she nodded excitedly.

I raised the camera and I placed my lips on her cheek and she giggled when I took the picture. The picture came out of the camera and we waited for it to develop. A few minutes later, I saw the picture and smiled. I was kissing her cheek and she had the face that she showed that she was giggling. I showed to her and she smiled at it as well, "I love it." She states.

I jump over her and off the bed again and grab my sharpie, writing "Always" and the date of the day. I hung it on my wall right below our first one and grinned, satisfied. Getting back in bed, I opened my laptop as Rose watched me while I opened my email. An email from Sony Records popped up and I quickly opened it.

I scanned through the lyrics and the guitar chords and then placed the laptop on Rose's lap, facing me. I grabbed my piano and adjusted it to my liking before I started to analyze and play the chords. I stuck my tongue out in concentration till I finally got the notes correctly. After learning the chords, I started playing the song and singing the song. As I stared at the screen in concentration, I felt Rose's eyes on me. This is the first time since we were disqualified that I had sung, and it feels better than ever.

"This song is amazing!" I said once I had finished. I kept strumming the song's chords as I talked to Rose.

"It's perfect! You sounded so perfect singing it, Monkey." Rose said as she watched my fingers plucking the guitar strings with a smile.

"Breakfast everyone!" I heard my mum shout from downstairs. I heard the rushing footsteps of my sisters as the descended the stairs, chattering with one another. Rose got off the bed and shivered as she wrapped her arms around herself. Only clad in a t-shirt and pajama pants, she was cold in this winter weather.

"Wear this, you'll feel warmer." I said smiling as I handed her my navy knit sweater.

"Thanks." She said, grinning from ear to ear. She took the sweater from my hand and slipped it on. It was huge on her, and she looked very cute. I took her hand as we walked down the stairs and into the dining room.

Joining my mum and sisters, we ate breakfast. Leo and Archie were both at dad's house and I was really looking forward to seeing them. All seemed perfect at the moment, would it stay that way?