Meeting Again

"Team seven..." I whispered, looking at a file.

I stood in front of the third hokage. "You summoned me?" I asked. He nodded, "I want you to study and report the improvements and everything of team seven." He told me. "Do you mind telling me who's on this team?" I asked. He shook his head and chuckle, "You'll see..." I nodded, and teleported out.

It's been a month since, since I've been told to study this team. I arrived at the spot, I was told they train. I looked up, and saw it was a popular training ground, used by very famous ninjas. Namikaze Minato, Jiariya, Lady Tsunade, and Orochimaru. Many more as well. "WHY DOES EVERYONE PRAISE SASUKE!" I heard a yell not to far from me. I looked up, followed the yelling and shouting. I jumped into a tree and jumped branch to branch getting closer to the raucous. I then stopped a few feet away from the group I met a month ago. 

Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno, Sasuke Uchiha, and Kakashi Hatake. I watched as they all argued. I laughed silently, watching them. "Shouldn't y'all be training?" I spoke, spooking them. Sasuke threw a kunai at me startled. I did a shadow clone jutsu, my clone got hit while I teleported away.

My clone fell out of the tree, they all gasped. Blood gushed out of 'my' mouth. Naruto had wide eye's and he shouted "YOU KILLED THE MOST PRETTIEST GIRL EVER!" He fell on his knees. "Aw, don't worry Naruto I'm still here." I giggled quietly. Naruto grinned and looks at me running towards me bringing me into a surprisingly bone crushing hug. "Ha! I knew that wasn't real you!" He exclaimed letting go of me. I chuckled, and nodded. "What are you doing here?" Kakashi asked. "Oh, yea! The Hokage had sent me to watch y'all for a few months. So, that means I'm gonna go on missions with y'all as well." I smiled brightly.

"Hm." That's all Kakashi said. "Might as well make you the second sensei then." He chuckled jokingly. The kids actually took that seriously, "Sure." Sasuke said with a smirk. The Uchiha smirk has been passed on. I chuckled. Sakura and Naruto exclaimed happily "Yay!" They shouted. I laughed happily.

"Have any questions to ask (Y/N)?" He asked. "I wanna see your sharigan!" Naruto shouted. Sasuke nodded interested. I chuckled nervously. "Um... Okay?" I said. I took a deep breath and closed my eye's... Then I reopened them, and my sharigan was activated. Sasuke nodded impressed, and Naruto and Sakura awed. I then deactivated my sharigan.

"Anymore?" I asked. "Who are you related to?" Sasuke asked. "..." Silence. "My baby brother is Shisui Uchiha... And, my cousin is Obito Uchiha." I noted. 'Dead.' And, 'Dead.' I thought.

"Where are they!?" Naruto asked. "NARUTO!" Kakashi and Sasuke both shouted at him. He slumped in his seat. "Changing topic!" I said, getting back to my cheery mood. I looked at my file.

Things to do;

🥡 Get to Know Kakashi Hatake

🥡 Train with team seven and test their abilites

🥡 Prepare them for an organized mission

"Uh! Kakashi! Would you like to hang out at the park next week?" I asked. He thought for a bit, "Sure." He said. I nodded and smiled. "LUCKY!" Naruto shouted. I laughed.