When You Have A Secret Admirer/Stalker + New Minato Book

"This is exhausting..." I sighed, as I carried my groceries. Today I wanted to make some special dinner, for when Kakashi comes, but I didn't have enough food. I sighed, as I kept on walking, until I bumped into someone. I stumbled a bit, but balanced myself. I looked down, and saw a man picking up papers. I kneeled down, and picked up some papers. "Here." I said, and held the papers out. He looked me in the eyes, and his face turned really red. "O-Oh thank you!" He said, and shyly smiled. I smiled back, but then I recognized him. "Oh I know you!" I said, and stood up helping him up in the process. "Yuto Hayato, right?" I ask. He nodded.

~Flashback~

"You called for me, Hokage?" I ask, standing in front of the third Hokage. "Yes, I want to introduce you to a new villager from the village Hidden in the Mist. He's a famous poet, and I think he should be introduced to one of the villagers here." The third said. "Ah! Well, I'm (Y/N) Uchiha! Nice to meet you!" I said cheerfully, and stuck my hand out. His face turned super red, "Y-Y-Y-Yuto Hayato." He said shyly, and shook my hand. I smiled, "Hope we can get along for as long as your here." I said. He nodded, and shyly smiled.

~Flashback Over~

"Well, I must get going I have some dinner to make." I said, and smiled. He nodded, as we parted ways. I then realized how close I was to my apartment, I walked up my stairs and walked to the door. I then stopped, and notice something in front of my door. I looked down, and saw a heart shaped box, and a letter. I quickly grabbed the stuff, and I walked in and I closed the door with my foot. I walked into the kitchen placing the bags down.  

I sat on the couch, and picked up the letter, and I started reading.

[Bear with me here, it's gonna get cringy]

Dear (Y/N),

My dearest (Y/N), I have never met someone more enchanting or beautiful in my whole entire life. Your (E/C) eyes shine in the most darkest spots of the world. I love watching your hair flow in the wind, your (H/C) (H/L) hair, was so beautiful and marvelous. I see how kind you are, and every single day I see you, your so kind with a big heart, and your braver than I ever have been. Your so tough, I wish to be tough. I long to touch your soft,delicate, and radiant (E/C) eyes. I long to kiss your soft, pink lips. I long to feel the warmth from your body, or I would give you my warmth. I long to be with you everyday. It hurts.

Love,

Admirer

"Wow..." I said, and placed the letter right next to the chocolate. I sighed and stood up, but then I heard my door open. "Hey (Y/N)." I heard that familiar loveable voice. I turned around and saw Kakashi. "Hi, Kakashi!" I said, and smiled at him. "Sit, I'll start making dinner." I said, he nodded and sat down on the couch. I went into the kitchen and started making dinner.

"Who's Admirer?" I hear Kakashi ask. "Oh, I don't really know. I just found it on my doorstep." I said. "They seem like they... Really like you..." Kakashi said. I walk into the living room. "Pssh, noo!" I said, as he read the letter again. "Yes, (Y/N)." He said. I sighed, "Forget about the letter, come help me with dinner." I said. He sighed, but nodded and got up to help me with dinner.

[The new Minato nook is out! Go check my profile. Oh I have been requested to make two more boyfriend scenarios. Individually Sasuke and Itachi, which I would gladly make. I would be happy if y'all would request books for me to make. Hope you enjoyed the book^^]

[Next Chapter: When Kakashi Has You Stay With Him For A While]