When You and Kakashi Leave for Vacation

[First before the story starts, I want to say something.

I'm soooo happy!!!!! 8.91 thousand reads and 415 votes. This is my most popular book! So, I try to update my books daily and put a lot of effort into my book, so that it's good enough for y'all. It's only August and I started this book in April through June I don't know when I started, but this has only been up for a few months and I'm very happy and thankful. I don't really plan on ending it soon, I want to keep it going for a pretty long time. So, I hope you enjoy the chapter^^]

I sighed as I looked over the letter from Naruto. He talked about the whole journey, he fought Orochimaru, and he got the new Hokage. I wonder who it is? I wonder if he's okay also, I don't want him to be hurt. I then heard the door open, Shi started chirping. "Hey buddy." I heard Kakashi say. I smiled as he walked into the living room, Shi was in his hands and Junior was in my lap. "Ah~ Kakashi have you heard? Naruto and Jiriya are returning with the new Hokage soon." I said.

"Then we might as well begin packing for vacation." He said, pulling down his mask to send me a smile. I smiled also, "VACATION!!!" I screamed happily and Junior barked loudly like he's screaming vacation also. I smiled and kissed Junior's nose. His tail wagged. "Alright! Here's the plan! I'll pack our clothes and stuff, and you'll pack stuff for Shi and Junior! Alright!??!?" I said, standing up on the couch excited. He chuckled, while Shi chirped agreeing and Junior barked agreeing. I smiled as we started to pack. I had four suitcases, one for me, one for Kakashi, one for Junior, and one for Shi.

Kakashi grabbed Shi's and Junior's food. I packed me and Kakashi's clothes quickly not even bothering to fold them. Junior was being a bit helpful, by trying to get our toothbrush, but he's still a puppy. I laughed as I grabbed them and packed it. Kakashi walked into the room, with bags of Shi's and Junior's food. He placed it into both of their suitcases.  "Are we all packed?" He asked, zipping them. I nodded and grinned, "LET'S GO!" I shouted, he smiled and chuckled. As me, Kakashi, Junior, and Shi left for vacation.

We're gonna have so much fun.

[Woooppp, my internet went out, cause we're changing networks, so I'm currently using my hotspot][ Oh, for a celebration for so many views, I would like y'all to ask me some questions, so I can do like a small Q&N soon.]

[Next Chapter: Vacation Fun Time!]