When You Slap His Ass/ Get Jealous

[Kakashi POV]

(Y/N) was currently, inside her apartment getting ready. Me and her were gonna go to dinner, then for a walk. Does it really take girl's this long? I've been waiting for five minutes now. I sighed, as I stuffed my hands in my pocket and just stared at the distance.

"Hi~." I hear someone say.

I turned my head, and I looked and I saw a girl. She had long grey hair, and bright blue eye's. "Um... Hey?" I said, looking away from her. She giggled, and touched my arm. "Oh~ So muscular~." She said squeezing my arm. I snatched my arm out of her grip. "Aw~ Why are you being so shy?" She asked touching my leg. I moved away from her even more.

"Cause, I have a girlfriend." He said, and looked away from her. She pouted trying to look cute. "Come on~, does your girlfriend have big breast, big butt, and is wonderful at sex~." She said trying to sound cute.

"She's perfect just the way she is." Kakashi said, as he started to think to himself. He blushed and thought about their kiss, jealousy, and more kisses. "Aw~ Thank you Kakashi!" I heard a familiar voice said. I looked behind the girl, and saw (Y/N). I smiled to myself, and went over to (Y/N) and quickly kissed her cheek.

She smiled, but turned her attention back to the girl. "Who are you?" (Y/N) asked harshly. The girl glared at her. "The girl, that was about to steal your man~!" She said proudly. "Oh no!!!! You can't have my Kakashi!" (Y/N) said. "Cause, this fat ass is mine." (Y/N) said slapping my butt. I jumped a bit surprised, and looked at (Y/N).

The girl frowned, and turned around and stomped away. (Y/N) turned towards me and smiled at me. "Was it necessary to slap my butt?" I asked. She nodded happily. "Yea! That's how everyone knows your mine~." She said, giving my butt a squeeze. I blushed and swatted her hand away.

"Why can't I touch you like that?" I whined playfully. "Cause, I'm the girlfriend, and your a man. The man let's the girlfriend do whatever she pleases, but the man can't do anything. Plus, your a major pervert." She said. "You slapped my ass!" I said. She nodded, "And, I'll do it again too~. Now let's go Kakashi, I'm hungry." She said, taking my hand.

I sighed, but smiled to myself as we held hands walked to the restaurant.

[Short, but I kinda liked it.]

[Happy 4th of July!!]