When Kakashi Take You and Team 7 Camping

I smiled, as Kakashi carried me on his back. "Where are we going Kakashi-sensei?" Sakura asked. "We're going a bonding trip." He simply said. "The only bonding I wanna do is with (Y/N)!" Naruto said. "No, that's just for me only." Kakashi said. I laughed and smiled, laying my head on top of his. He then stopped, at a clear spot in the forest. "Here, let's set up camp." He said, letting me off his back. He handed me my book bag, and I opened it. I pulled out a tent kit, food, and Kakashi's books. I sighed, as I grabbed the tent stuff, and handed it to the kids. "You have to set up this tent together, no bicker, fighting, or glaring. Especially you two boys." I said. 

They nodded and got to work. "Do you think the plan will work?" I ask him. "I hope so." He said, as we sat on the ground. Kakashi started reading as I leaned on him. Waiting for them to finish.

[30 Minutes Later]

"Honey!" Naruto shouted waving me over. I stood up, and walked over to them. "We finish!" He said proudly. I looked at the tent. It was actually decent. "Y'all did good." I said, and smiled. "Thank you (Y/N)-sensei!" Sakura said. I nodded, "Well lets build a campfire, and I can tell some scary stories~." I said. They all nodded. I looked at Kakashi, as he nodded, making sure they were gone. Me and Kakashi made a clone of ourselves, and then we told them each the plan...

[After building the campfire and night time hits]

[This is the clones talking]

Me and Kakashi sat on a log in front of the fire. The kids had hot dogs or marshmallows on a metal stick, or in Naruto's case have everything. "You ready for scar stories~?" I ask. Naruto and Sakura nodded, as Sasuke scoffed slightly. I smiled, as the fire's light radiated.

"A long time ago, years before even the village was built. There lived a beast. A beast, that was large, as large as the tailed beast. The beast was named, Ankoku that name meant darkness. He lived in the most darkest places of where the village is located. Filled with evil, and the desire to kill everything he sees! One day, three kids, who didn't get along very well traveled into the forest. It was night time, the beast was active, hungry, and was ready to kill. The three were arguing in the forest. Upset at each other. Then they all started to fight. Drawing blood from one another. Making each other weak. Ankoku, was just simply roaming around, hungry, until he smelt blood. His stomach growled, as he had that insane desire to kill, and eat. He then begun his search, until he found them. All fighting about to kill one another. He had a twisted evil grin. He then plotted a plan. After plotting it, he set it up. He wanted to lure the kids away from one another, one at a time. He aimed for the first one, that one was a girl, she was fragile, and always seemed to have an attraction for one of the friends. He also had the ability to transform into things. So, he transformed into a rabbit. He hopped out of the bushes he was hiding behind, and he caught her attention. She stopped fighting, and she went after him. He grinned, his twisted grin. After he gets her far away, she goes closer to pick him up, but he turns around. Showing off his grin. She backed away, confused. He then transforms back to his normal self, and he attacks the girl. Gobbling her up in one piece! Then he hatched his next plan. He transformed into the girl, and walked back over to the boys. He then made a high pitch scream. He kept on shouting help me, in the girls voice. The boy who she liked, didn't bother still focusing on the other boy, but the other boy was concerned and went to go look for the girl. As, the boy was standing in front of a bush. He grabbed his foot, and dragged him into the bush. The boy screamed, and tried to fight back, but Ankoku was too strong. He then ate the boy also. He then transformed into the boy. He stood up, and stood in front of the other boy. He grinned, as the boy glared at him. Running at him. Ankoku, strong and fast grabbed the boy by the neck and lifted him into the air. He grinned and he transformed back into his normal self. Scaring the daylights out of the boy. He then ate him..."

I smiled, at the kids. Sakura and Naruto looked pretty frightened, as Sasuke looked emotionless, but in the inside I could tell he was a bit scared. "You wanna know something?" I asked. They nodded. "On this very night, there's legend. That hundreds of years later, Ankoku is revived, but smaller, but still strong and fast. He now only hunts for those who don't get along, who fight, and turn against on another, but that still won't stop him from eating everything in his path. So be careful chil--." I was cut off at the sound of rustling in the woods. Me and Kakashi looked at each other and stood up. "We'll be back." Kakashi said, as we headed into the woods, but before we could walk in. Our foots were grabbed and we were dragged into the woods.

"HELP!" I screamed, but then it all went silent. We looked up and smiled at our originals.

[Back to you]

I smiled, at Kakashi, as we used our transformation jutsu to change into a small version of 'Ankoku'. I grinned twistedly at Kakashi as he did back. "Lets stick together!" Sakura said. The two nodded. It was my cue to go out. I walked out. Kakashi used wind waves, to blow the camp fire to make it a bit dim. I then started running around. I was behind them, in front of them, and I was everywhere. Frightening Sakura and Naruto.

I then grabbed Sakura's foot and dragged her towards the forest. "HELP! SASUKE! NARUTO!" She screamed as they rushed to help her, but they were too late. I dragged her into the forest, and knocked her out. I then pushed her up against a tree, sitting her up there. "Sasuke we gotta go after Sakura!" Naruto said. "Okay, lets go." Sasuke said. They then came into my direction. Kakashi, was trailing behind them. I smiled to myself, as I watch them come. I heard their footsteps get closer, I ran up and jumped out of the bushes. Making the boys jump. Me and Kakashi started to growl. "A-Ah two!?!" Naruto said looking around. Kakashi went after Sasuke knocking him out. I then went for Naruto, but he fought back. Like a lot.

I then couldn't help, but laugh. Naruto stopped struggling and looked at me. I got off him and laughed. "A-Ah Naruto! It's so weird! How you just use all your strength to fight back!" I said, going back to my normal self. "I'm confused!" He said, standing up. Kakashi went back to his normal self and chuckled. "It was suppose to be a bonding trip, but we wanted to teach y'all a lesson, about teamwork, but me and (Y/N) wanted to do a prank." Kakashi said. I smiled, at Kakashi. "Naruto here's the deal. If you don't tell anyone not even those two about this, I'll treat you to ramen for the whole year, and you get to brag about it." I said. He grins and nods, "Deal!" He said, and smiled.

[This was long^^ So, I have two books that I'm thinking about or I might be working on.

Obito/Tobi x Reader- Working on

Modern! Minato Namikaze Boyfriend Scenarios- Thinking about

I'm gonna make the boyfriend scenarios one, when like Kushina and Minato are divorced [She cheated sorry Kushina fans], Naruto is like 3, Minato's like 27, and stuff like that. So, I'm gonna make that when this book hits 100 votes, and the Naruto book hits 10 votes. So, that might take a while so remind me when that actually happens^^

Oh, yea I'm gonna start making a new cover for the book. Since the book has 84 votes and 1.18k views.]

[Next Chapter: Alone Time With Kakashi *Activate dirty minds* ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)]

[Next chapter won't be a lemon just a heads up]