When You Prank Him

[I can at least name seven of those anime's. Inyuasha, Dragon Ball, Death Note, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Fullmetal Alchemist, and Naruto. I have loved all of them, except Dragon Ball I hated it. INTERESTING fact!!! Inyuasha was the first ever anime I've watched!!!^^]

Today, I wanted to prank Kakashi, so here I was tearing up his 'books'. I ripped the pages out. "Stupid... Perverted, books." I said, and kept tearing the pages. "Hey--." He cut himself off, and saw what I was doing he had wide eyes. "What are you doing?!?!?" He shouted. "YOUR BOOKS ARE SO STUPID AND PERVERTED!!!" I said, and grabbed another 'book', and started to destroying it. "Nonononono!" He said, and tried to reach for me. "Stop Kakashi!" I shouted, as I threw the 'book', out of the window.

He was about to jump out the window. "FIREBALL!" I shouted, and did fireball setting a pile of the 'books' on fire. Kakashi fell on to his knees. "Why...?" He asked, I walked over to him. "I hated your books..." I said, and glared at him. He looked like he was gonna cry. "What your gonna cry? Pfft---" I tried to hold back my laugh. Successfully I did. "Your gonna cry over those books? I swear Kakashi! You love those books more than you love me! You know what? I'm leaving!!!" I said, and grabbed a bag, and started to grab my clothes, but Kakashi grabbed my hand. "Don't go." He said.

I glared at him, "Why? You'll always love those stupid books!" I said. He looked me in the eyes. My heart broke, when I saw a bit of tears. "I'm sorry, just don't go. I'll forget the books, I love you too much to let you go." He said.

 "..." I sighed, and turned around, I then reached into the dresser, and pulled out a box. Filled with his real books. "Here Kakashi. I don't want you to change cause of me. Plus, it's just a prank. You dummy." I said, and grinned. "You totally fell for it." I said, and laughed. He stood up, and walked over to me. I looked at him and stopped laughing. "Kakashi...?" I asked. "I'm gonna punish you." He said.

I sweat-dropped as, Kakashi pinned me on the wall.

[The ending though ^^;;]

[Next Chapter: When He Pranks You]