When He Buys You A Ring + How You Both Changed Since Y'all Got Together

[Original Title: When He Buys You A [Promise] Ring + How Much You Both Changed Since Y'all Got Together. 2K special!]

Today, Kakashi wanted to take me on a date, so I was getting ready. Right now, Kakashi was gone somewhere, and I don't really know what he's doing. I smiled, as I looked in the mirror. I looked pretty decent. I smiled, and heard a door open. I opened our bedroom door, and there I saw Kakashi. I smiled, "Where did you go?" I asked. "Secret~." He cooed. I laughed, and wrapped my arms around his shoulders. "Are you ready to go?" Kakashi asked, and sent me a kind smile. I nodded, "Always." I said. 

He smiled as we both left our apartment. We both held hands, and walked together happily. We then stopped at Ichiraku's Ramen. We walked in, "What could I get you two lovebirds?" Teumi asked. I smiled, "Your special!" I said. He nodded with a small chuckle. "Two specials." Kakashi said. Teumi nodded, and went to the back. I smiled at Kakashi. "You know... I wanna know what you were like when you were a kid." I said. He looked at me, "That's sudden." He said and chuckled. "I'll tell you one day." He said. I smiled, "I can wait." I said.

Our food then came. I smiled, and started eating.

[Skip eating]

Kakashi paid for the food, and then we both left hand in hand. "I like going to get ramen more often now. As long as it's with you or for you." Kakashi suddenly said.

"Oh? Why is that?" I asked.

"That's were we first met." He said, and gave a closed eyed smile. Then he stopped at the village plaza. "Why are we here?" I ask. "This is our first date, and first kiss." Kakashi said and kissed my cheek. I smiled, as we kept on walking. We arrived at the training area, "Where you apologized to Sasuke, and we all ate dinner together." He said. Then he took me to the cemetery. "Where we talked to each other's parents." He said.

Then he took me to all sorts of places where we shared memories, bookstore, my old apartment, hospital, and then he took me to an unfamiliar place. It was like a clear place with a pond. The moon glistened above the clear lake giving off a reflection of the moon. "It's beautiful." I said. He nodded. "(Y/N) I have a gift for you." He said.

I looked at him. "You didn't have to." He chuckled, and pulled his mask down and kissed me. "From now on this is our own secluded spot, just for you and me." He said, I nodded and smiled. He then reached into his pocket and pulled something out.

He pulled out a black small box. I stared at it as he opened it. Revealing two beautiful rings.

 Revealing two beautiful rings

"Promise rings. That I will love you forever and to promise that I will always love you." He said. I smiled and blushed. "Your so sweet, Kakashi~." I cooed. He chuckled and showed off his handsome smile. "Only for you, forever." He said. I smiled, as he slipped the ring on my finger, and he handed me his ring. I smiled and slipped it on his finger. "I love you Kakashi!" I said and hugged him. He hugged back, "I love you too." He said and smiled.

~~~
How You Use To Be Before Kakashi: After your brother Shisui died, you took nothing serious, you took everything as a laugh and you didn't even go to his funeral. To fill the void of sadness, you traveled around the world and did missions for the Hokage. You never thought about returning to the village, that why the Hokage always sent you scrolls. You didn't want to ever return to the village your brother died in. It made you depressed, and you never wanted to be depressed. You always loved smiling. Shisui was the only reason you came back, but he was gone. So, there was no reason for you to come back.

How You Are Now With Kakashi: Now that your with Kakashi, you feel happier, stronger, and you feel loved. Kakashi has also shown you how to be more serious and caring towards missions or serious topics. Whenever you go on missions you don't rush them like you use to, even though they were still successfully completed.  You take your time, but still rush it a bit ready to go home to Kakashi. Also, cause of Kakashi you like to train more. You use to think that you were strong enough, you had the mangekyo sharigan, and also had the ability to copy people jutsu. Now that you watch Kakashi train or train with the kids. You were inspired to train more, you like to train just because of Kakashi, you use to hate training. You also started taking a liking towards the village. You started wanting to go explore it everyday. Despite what they did to Uchihas and your brother, Kakashi taught you how to let go of the hatred, pain, and sorrow. He is now the only family you got left.

How Kakashi Was Before He Met You: Kakashi was always serious no fun. [Except the fun he does when training] He was also always late to the training lessons with the kids, always had those lame excuses. Then there was the emotions. He didn't show any, emotion. No happiness, loneliness, or even anger. He also took his time on missions. He was very slow, like he didn't have a due date. He thought it wasn't worth it to come home to nobody. He was lonely in the inside and a bit sad. He had no one to love or care for. Even though, Guy is around to entertain him, he's still bored and felt lonely.

How Kakashi Is With You: Kakashi with you now, he likes to have fun. He even has fun with his students, if they earn it. He not that late as he use to. Cause now that your teaching them also. You like to race Kakashi there. It makes him feel... Happy inside and that training is fun. Also on missions, Kakashi works a bit faster, but still does it successfully. He wants to get home quickly to be with you. He also likes to cuddles you and shower you in kisses. He also shows more affection now. He shows more emotions towards things and especially you. He doesn't seem so emotionless like he use to, but his emotions still doesn't get in the way of missions. He's also more passionate and a bit open towards you. He'll tell you little things about him, here and there, but not get too into details. He really loves you, and he does want to spend the rest of his life with you. He truly wants to grow old and have a family with you.

[Hi! Thank you for the 2K views! This chapter was a special, and I have been holding off updating until this chapter was done. So, I have information about the next chapter. I'm going to skip the chunin exams, and stuff like that. Cause I want to make the next chapter a bit funny^^]

[Next Chapter: When You Meet Jiriya]