When He Ask You Out

Another moment of hanging out with Kakashi. We do this every time the kid's practice. We sit and chat. We've been doing this for a month now, and me and Kakashi have gotten pretty close. I laughed, as Kakashi cracked a joke. I smiled, as I looked ahead and saw the kids arguing. They were shaming Naruto, for whatever mistake he does. Which I learned happen a lot. I sighed and said, "Yo! Naruto come over here!" I said, waving him over. Naruto grinned and walked over saying, "You here that guy's! My girlfriend wants to talk to me, hug me, and smooch me." He taunted.

"Yea right." Sakura said. He stood in front of me, and smiled brightly. "What you need honey~?" He asked. I giggled and said, "What y'all arguing about?"I asked. He sighed, and scratched the back of his neck, "This is embarrassing..."He said. "I'm listening, hun." I said. He sighed, "I tried to throw five kunai's at the same time, but... I ended up missing the target resulting in it almost hitting Sakura and Sasuke." He chuckled embarrassed. 

Me and Kakashi laughed. "You really out done yourself." Kakashi said, teasing the kid. Naruto glared at him, "Don't embarrass me in front of my girlfriend!" Naruto said.

"Oh? Hm? Well then... (Y/N), will you like to go to the festival tomorrow?" Kakashi asked looking at me. I looked at him, and blushed a bit. "O-Oh, uh sure." I said, and smiled at him. Naruto huffed, "As long as it's not a date, then I approve only buisness right, honey?" Naruto said. I laughed and said, "Well?.." I said looking at Kakashi. "Oh no, for sure it's a date. I'm gonna kiss her, hug her, and talk to her. Maybe throw in a bit of tounge, spicing up things. Hm." He chuckled. 

Naruto's faced turned really red, also mine's did too. "Woah, hold up there buddy. None of that on the first date." I said, getting my courage back and winked at Kakashi. He chuckled, and wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me close. "I'm gonna steal your girl, and she'll be totally fine with that." He said. Naruto huffed, getting angry.

I sighed, and smiled. "Well, see ya later Kakashi, the date will be fun, but me and Naruto are gonna go do some private training and then go out to eat. Does that sound good, honey?" I asked Naruto. He nodded happily, and stuck his tounge out at Kakashi. "Ha!" He said, as I stood up and held Naruto's hand started to walk away.

"See you tomorrow Kakashi!" I said, as me and Naruto walked away.

[Sorry if it's short, I wanted to get this chapter out quick]