14- Sweet Like Candy

Off group chat. (WOW PLOT TWIST Y'ALL)

Tyler sighed as he stood behind the marble counter. Today was Brendon's day off, and honestly, Tyler was bored as hell without the energetic boy with him. He fiddled with his fingers, no one was in the store at the time so he hummed to himself.

Suddenly, the bell rang from the door. "Welcome to ATL's Music Shop," he said, his eyes still glued to his fingers. "Oh, thanks," a smooth voice said. Tyler looked up, only to be met with a mocha eyes and blue hair. (War flashbacks aka Forest fic sorry)

"Josh!" Tyler said excitedly. He jumped over the counter and ran to hug the boy. Josh held him close until they broke apart, both smiling wide.

"Why are you here?" Tyler asked, tilting his head. Josh grinned. "Oh I see how it is," he said playfully while pretending to walk away. Tyler rolled his eyes and giggled. Josh turned back around. "I'm here cause I thought I'd just come by," he said shrugging. Tyler made his way back behind the counter. Josh had followed him and leaned against the counter while facing Tyler.

The two engaged in a conversation. They talked about their likes, dislikes, and insane friends. Josh told a boy about Ashley and Pete, as did Tyler about Brendon and Melanie. Josh checked the clock on the wall. 2:12, it had been about a hour.

He sighed. "I should get going, Ty," he said. Tyler frowned. "Okay Jishwa, see you later," he said with a small smile. Josh looked at him and chuckled. "Did you just call me Jishwa?" He asked the brunette. Tyler nodded and giggled. "Yeah, problem?" he said sarcastically.

Josh laughed and shook his head. "None at all. Oh! Before I forget, I got you a little something," Josh said. He placed a plastic bag on the counter and made his way to the exit. Tyler looked up from the bag. "Thanks-" he said, but Josh had already walked out the door. Tyler shrugged to himself and opened the bag.

Inside was Reese's pieces, gummy bears, Mountain Dew, and finally a letter sealed tight in an envelope. Tyler reached in for the envelope, pulling it out. He ripped it open and pulled out the folded piece of paper inside.

He folded and his eyes scanned over it. It read:

Hey Ty! I've only known you for a couple months but it feels like you've stolen a PIECE of my heart.

The piece was written in the letters of the Reese's logo. Tyler giggled, he was only 2 sentences in and he thought this was so Josh.

You're sweet like candy, darling, and life without you would be unBEARable.

Tyler shook his head but grinned at the awful puns.

Now if you don't mind me asking, Dew you want to go on a date with me?

Tyler dropped the letter. Josh Dun just asked him out, and he couldn't believe it. He smiled widely and looked at the door. Josh didn't leave that long ago, I can catch up, he thought. Tyler jumped over the counter, and ran to the door, pushing it open.

He dashed out the door, but stopped as soon as he heard a laugh. "Slow your roll, angel," a voice said behind Tyler. Tyler turned around to see Josh leaning against the wall with a smirk on his face.

Tyler's face turned red as he turned to face Josh. He immediately looked at the ground and played with his hair nervously. He don't why he felt so self conscious right now.

But in Josh's opinion, he looked perfect. A flowy pastel blue crop top sweatshirt and black skinny jeans is what the small boy wore. To Josh, he was beautiful.

Tyler giggled and looked at Josh. "Yes, if love to go on a date with you," he said in a small voice. Josh smiled widely. He handed Tyler a box and looked him in his honey-brown eyes. "Here's your last thing. I'll see you later, Ty," he said in a sweet voice, and with that, the blue haired boy left.

Tyler looked down at what Josh gave him. It was a box of Nerds with a post-it note on it.

I'll pick you up from here at 6pm. See you later, angel.

-Your favorite nerd

Tyler smiled. This boy would be the death of him.

BOI I DID THAT BOOM WOW