"Sorry Harry." I giggle, removing my hand off my face.

"Sorry dad." I quickly add, biting on my lip to stifle my laugh.

"Alright guys, that is enough questions for today. Thank you for tuning in and please don't forget to tune in tomorrow as well for the other video, just talking about the launch party and such.  Love you!" I say blowing a kiss at the camera before shutting it off.

As I shut my laptop, my cell vibrates twice against my desk. Looking down at the screen, I see I have two text messages.

From: Dad
I just threw a book at your husband.

From: Harry
You're dad just threw a book at me, he has a good arm! Thanks for that baby :(

I giggle typing out a message, picking up my phone and opening the message from my dad first.

To: Dad
Sorry dad...Love you!

From:Dad
Love you too!

I smile, exiting out of my messages to my dad and type one out to Harry.

To: Harry
Oops...

From: Harry
Ooops is right baby girl. Was it doggy style that you said was your favorite? Well..I'm sure I'll change your mind on that tonight because you just started a war.

My lips pull into a smile, feeling my stomach turn with anticipation and desire.

To: Harry
Well Bring it on Mr. Styles. I love you, see you tonight.

After taking a shower, I walk downstairs in just my tank top, bra and underwear, with my hair still damp. Heading into the kitchen I wrack my brain for dinner meal ideas, knowing Harry will be here any minute from work.

Hmm, maybe we should order take out.

I open the fridge just as I hear the front door unlock and click open.

"Lucy, I'm home!" Harry calls out as the door shuts and I laugh, rolling my eyes.

"In the kitchen!"

"Hey baby." Harry replies walking in, dressed in black from head to toe.

"Hey," I reply, giving him a smile before looking back in the fridge. "I think we should order takeout tonight."

I shut the door and turn around walking to the kitchen island, to open the drawer to grab the takeout food brochures. "Are you hungry? Do you mind waiting a bit because-"

"I'm starving." Harry abruptly replies, tossing his keys on the counter before grasping my face and pressing his mouth to mine.

My eyes briefly widen at his sudden forwardness but my body quickly relaxes as his mouth continues to move against mine. I groan against his mouth as he guides us backwards until my back hits the fridge, making the bottles inside clatter against each other. Harry kisses me deeply and roughly as my hands rest down on his sculptured chest, feeling the warmth of him beneath the thin material of his shirt.

My oh my, he really has been working out.

Harry parts his mouth from mine as his hands grasps my hips and squeezes a little before kissing me again, swiping his tongue over my parted lips. Dipping back down, Harry takes my bottom lip between this before pulling away, tugging at it with his teeth as he teasingly rolls his hips against me making me groan.

When he pulls back, my eyes drift open eyeing him with adoration and lust.

"So your dad threw a book at me because of your naughty comment and all you had to say was oops?" He smirks. I bite on my bottom lip, hiding my smile, as I move my shoulder up in an innocent shrug.