Chapter 29

*Disclaimer:Any locations mentioned in this chapter are real. I had to do a bit of research but please know that I have no idea how far they are for each other; I do not live in London so please so keep that in mind. I only added them for fun*

Playlist: (Some of these song were recommendations)

I feel a sin comin' on- The Pistol Annies
Love Always Comes As a Surprise- Peter Asher
Over and Over Again- Nathan Sykes
What A Feeling-One Direction
fOol fOr YoU-Zayn (I know I already mentioned this some before but I love it!)

Ryder's POV

I laid out a few outfits on top of my bed, all consisting of me wearing a pair of dark wash jeans. My hair was still wet from my shower, wrapped in a towel at the top of my head; my body wrapped in my grey bathrobe.

"Have you decided yet?" Hannah asks, stunning me a bit. I turn my upper body around as she made her way over from the doorway to stand beside me.

Hannah had her hair up in a ponytail, with a few strands hanging around her face. She was dressed in a grey v-neck shirt and a pair of light wash jeans.

"No." I mutter, looking back down at the outfits trying to envision myself in each of them, but after a moment I stop and realize that I'm just being silly.

"Why does it matter what I wear?" I question looking back over at Hannah. "He already knows what I look like. He has already seen me without makeup and in a few worse moments with my face practically beaten up." I ramble.

"Why should I worry what outfit to put on? It's just an outfit, it doesn't matter." I shrug.

Hannah let's out a small laugh, her eyes crinkling a little at their edges." You're right it shouldn't matter but it does. If it didn't matter, you wouldn't be so nervous trying to figure out what to put on."

"I bet Harry is nervous right now." She continues, crossing her arms over her chest. "I bet right now he is standing in front of his bathroom mirror, contemplating if he should shave off his slightly grown stubble or which way to brush his hair."

I giggle. "I guess." I grumble, giving into the idea that I might not be the only one in this state, that maybe Harry is secretly making these little details such a big deal like me.

"I think you should wear your hair down." Hannah suggests. "Maybe pin a few pieces back with a sparkly barrette in the back."

Harry's POV

I let out a nervous sigh as I parked my car outside of Shawn's house.

This it it, after so long, I'm finally going on a date. Ha! The lads would be proud.

Grabbing my keys out of the ignition,  I open the door before reaching over grabbing the bouquet of roses from the passenger seat and climb out of the car. Shutting the door behind me, I lock the car before shoving my keys into my pocket.

Secretly, I feel very happy with myself that I didn't say anything to the lads, it's nice to have something to myself. After finally getting my freedom, this is the first official thing that I can control and choose to keep private and that feeling is indescribable. However, I know if things continue with Ryder  I'll have to tell them eventually, especially if someone is following me; but at the moment I don't want to dwell on that. At the moment, I just want to be a normal twenty-four year old going on a date with a beautiful brunette girl.