Thoughts and Important Info

Hello loves!

I wanted to write this to discuss a few things, so fair warning that this may be quite long. I have no idea I'm just typing as I go.

Firstly, it has been brought to my attention lately that a few of you (mostly in my inbox messages) are saying that my story is unoriginal or that it sounds like a similar story, tv show etc. So I would like to say that it is okay, that is your opinion but I would also like to say that me as an author, and many more authors out there, grab inspiration from other stories or TV shows. However, just because they do that and certain things turned out to be similar does not mean the the whole story is unoriginal.

Like I said before, for this story I am trying to make it seem like a modern day version of Romeo and Juliet so of course things will cross with one another, that is the point. But I think the fact that I came up with this idea and adding a different take on the classic love story is an original idea in itself. So I am sorry that most of you don't agree but I at least wanted to explain myself.

Now with that being said, I want to move into another thing I want to tell you all. As you know I am one to post songs in almost every chapter of this story so with the whole 'unoriginal rant' thing going on I would like to tell you in advance that I will be adding some songs that have appeared in a certain tv show. I will not say which because that will spoil a lot of things but I just want to tell you that just because I am adding those songs it does not mean I am copying. The only reason I am doing so, is because the songs left tly grasp the feel of the story ideas I have planned out ahead. I know it doesn't make sense now but I promise you will see what I mean later.

Anyways, I do want to apologize if I'm coming off as a bit mean, that wasn't my intention I just wanted to let you guys know my thoughts. I love you all so much and I feel so humbled and thankful for all of the support you have given me as a writer but most of all, as a person. I love you to the moon and back!

LOVE ALWAYS AND FOREVER,

Nataly xx