Chapter 42

70 hours later -

Lucas's POV:

"Is he awake?" I questioned looking down at Jayceon.

Anthony answered with a shrug of the shoulders, but started shaking him.

He didn't wake up, and I expected the worse not considering the fact that he could just be in a deep sleep.

Tarell took his hand, and slapped it right across his face.

Jayceon jumped up, grabbing his 9mm from out his waistband.

We all put our hands up, and he sighed seeing that it was just us.

"Y'all lucky you my niggas cause' I would have shot you if you were anyone else ." He said shaking his head.

"Shit I'm happy you didn't just pull out your gun, and start shooting before looking at us " Tarell said.

"I miss my baby dawg" I said irritated from holding it in.

Ever since I met Kayla, we saw each other everyday. These last couple days was stressful as a mother.

"That's why I'm single. Let's say I'm leaving the country, hoes are everywhere, meaning I will never get blue balls. So since y'all my niggas if you guys break up with your girls. I'ma be passing out hoes for y'all. You get a hoe, and you get one ." Tarell's ugly ass said.

"Princess wants to hook you up. You won't be single forever. " Jay said to him.

Tarell sucked his teeth, and sat down on the stool in the corner.

"So y'all remember the plan right. I already called him we're meeting him in two hours, he probably won't be alone... and we know I won't. We see what happens from there cause' it all depends on them. " We nod our head listening to Jay.

We sit in quiet thinking for a few.

"Listen I don't say it much ... but I love you guys like brothers. You guys have gave me nothing but loyalty. I swear on boss may he R.I.P that I will respect, be loyal, and love guys like your blood forever." Jay said.

We all got up, and did a little group hug. We dapped each other up, and left out.

I hate this part of the job, because you never know if you will make it out alive.

Princess 's POV:

We were all eating our feelings out, listening to old songs.
We currently had three pizza pies for each of us. Cheese burgers, hot wings, and brownies.

I stuffed a pizza in my mouth, while No sleep by Janet Jackson roared through the speakers.

 I assumed the girls were drowning in their feelings like I was.

Butter had told us since it was two hours to 72 hours the boys would be making their move soon.

We knew they were strong, but we were all worried. I can't stomach losing Jayceon again. I just went through this not even a month ago.

I couldn't text, or call him, we couldn't risk being tracked, this shit was driving me crazy.

I looked a mess, but I just showered, and I couldn't look good for shit.

Would it be dumb if I snuck out?

"Yo fam would it be dumb if we sneak out ?" I ask
They both look at me, Kayla drops her pizza in the box, and puts her head side ways, and squints.

We ran upstairs to the closet.

Jayceon's POV:

I pulled up to the alley that we suppose to be meeting them in. Half the guys were on my part of the alley, the others were on the other side. It was too dark to see them.

Staring at my gun for a minute, I started to think that anything could happen. My life could be over in the next fifteen minutes. I looked down at my diamond cross Princess gave me.

I wanted to call Princess, but the last time something like this happened they had our phones bugged.

There was a situation when we were sixteen, these gang members from down south wanted to take over. Being that her dad just passed away we didn't know how to handle the situation, but we had a semi good plan that was all ruined cause'they bugged our shits.

I have faith that this plan will work, but at least I know Princess, Crystal, Kayla, and our families are good.

Butter's POV:

I went outside the house to guard the front of the house when I see Toast walking my way. I look down at my watch, and see it's time for me to go back in and watch the girls.

When I got inside I didn't hear any crying so I knew something was up. Picking up a cheese slice from the pizza box, I walked upstairs. I got in the room seeing no girls. I start looking all around , and I don't see them .

I go back downstairs seeing Toast bringing them in. They all had a pouty face , and I start laughing.

"Fuck off " Crystal says

" I just wanted to see my man. I miss him, and I miss mini big Lucas " Kayla starts whining.

Oh God, I'm stuck with a bunch oh whining , horny women.

I watch as Princess walks upstairs not talking just looking sad, with her head down. I know out of all of them she's hurting the most. As much as I want to help, I know I can't do anything.

Jayceon's POV:

Walking to his car, I walk slowly feeling my guns all over my waist band. I get in the passenger seat to see his eyes close listening to 4422 by Drake.

Examining him I wanted to kill him in the seat he laid in, but I want my answers first.
"Why you try to kill me?" 

Staring straight forward out the window. We were both making it very easy to kill each other at the moment that didn't matter.

"You took Princess away from me. I don't take that lightly, that pussy belonged, and belongs to me. You took it right up from up under me .... she knows she belongs to me. We love each other she's just blinded by you, I have no problem helping her realize she needs to be with me, and not you." He said still with his eyes still close.

He was being to comfortable for my liking.

"That's where your wrong Derrick, you said I took her from you but I had her first. Love ? She don't feel that for you. Your saying the pussy belongs to you but have you ever hit it ?" I asked.

He looked away from me, causing me to smirk.
"That's what I thought... something can't belong to you if you never had it. "

He pulled his gun out on me, and I saw several men walking over to us from the back window of the car. I knew my gang saw them cause' they were already in front of the car.

They started shooting at each other, causing Derrick to look away from me. I pulled my gun out and pointed it at his head.

He smiled.

What the fuck ~I thought

" I knew it would come to this, so if I can't have her you can't either. " He said before pulling out something and pressing down a button.

omniscient's POV:

The car blew up, causing all the gang members to fly away from the car but not leave the scene.

They watched as one of the car doors opened, and the person ran out.

They stared at the man and watched in awe seeing him perfectly fine.

His chain moved to the speed he was walking. When he walked over to his crew
"She was worth it " was all he said.