Chapter Eighteen - Arielle

Arielle spent Sunday in bed and Jaxon was only too happy to join her. The hangover was bad so it was nice to just relax. On Monday, Arielle packed a small nightbag and kissed Jaxon goodbye for the night. She told him to enjoy himself, it was his last night of freedom after all.

She then met Cheryl who picked her up in her car and they drove off to Kirsten's flat together.

Kirsten's flat was nothing like Arielle's messy cramped apartment and nothing like Cheryl's homey home of soft pastel colours. It wasn't even a flat, it was a suite on one of the top floors. It was fantastic. When the girls walked in, they were welcomed with soft grays and silvers for a sitting room where the huge flat screen plasma television took up the majority of the wall. There was a kitchen in the same room but it was about the size of Arielle's sitting room on its own. The kitchen was light wooden cupboards and grey marble countertops with silver coloured appliances and utensils. Kirsten had one bedroom but it was much bigger than Arielle's bedroom with a pale gold theme. She had a queen sized bed with white covers and a gold blanket plus white pillows with gold cushions of different sizes and shapes then a gold coloured hanging egg chair and a mini fridge. She had curtains in every room but it was all pulled back to reveal the Brooklyn view. Her en suite bathroom had a hot tub and a shower, all in clean dazzling white. On a shelf above any of the water based appliances was a speaker for music. She then had a balcony with lounge chairs.

The girls dropped their bags there then Cheryl drove them to the spa. It was very much needed by all three girls who had been extremely stressed out due to the rushed wedding.

"Did you hear what the boys were doing?" Kirsten asked as they were massaged.

"No but it doesn't take much to guess." Cheryl said, rolling her eyes.

"That doesn't bother you?" Kirsten's question was directed at Arielle, not Cheryl. Arielle thought carefully about it before answering.

"No. I trust him and plus.. He's done so much for us, I can't complain about this. No matter what he does. He definitely deserves it."

The girls had their spa treatment which included a manicure and pedicure to prepare their feet and hands for the wedding. They then all had a salad at the spa cafe before going back to the apartment.

They watched movies with popcorn and candy until it was late enough to call it dinner when Kirsten called for a take out. They ate pizza and watched romcoms, horrors and actions until it was past midnight. They all fell asleep on the couches.