11

Once upon a time I thought that life had a purpose. A purpose that drove us all to continue.

Now I believe my purpose is to bash my head against a brick because this GOD DAMN BIRD BASTARD WON'T STOP CHEATING AT SNAP!!

"We're here" I glared at the insufferable man whom goes by the code name Hawkeye, which I think is ridiculous because an avian eye is not an attractive name, Ironhide pulled to a stop.

Lennox and Mr Bastard jumped out of the interior of the giant alien robot who was currently let me sulk in silence.

"Kid come on you have to show me these little lizards of yours" Clint mocked as I glared even more at him.

You know those times where you imagine that one guy jumping off a cliff and bursting into a ball of lovely looking fire, in which you can roast marshmallows over?

No? Well this is one of those times, one of those times where my imagination succeeds the boundaries of actually being psychologically sane. And I love these times dearly, as it proceeds my expectations of life and makes everything hilarious and also boring to watch.

"I hope you know how to fly Tweetie, because this cat has giant claws and a sharp set of teeth" I mused statistically, imagining him as the small yellow bird, flying away from Illusion.

His death would be an accident, there would be no evidence. And Ironhide could help by blasting him to cybertron and back with those huge ass cannons of his.

Thinking of it now only leads to the conclusion that I am actually insane and need to see a therapist. But I'll do that later.

"Oh really? The largest lizard I know of lives in a swamp, now get your ass out of the truck so you can show me"

"Nah, I like it in here where it's safe and bullet proof" I replied with a taunting smirk. Ironhides engine rumbled in a chuckle like way, startling Hawkeye, who actually squeaked like a mouse.

Tweetie was part mammal? I never would of guessed.

"RAY-RAY!" The fuck?

Turning my gaze to that adorable little munchkin was probably my first mistake. Responding to her after she called me it was my second.

"SHE SPEAKS?!" My voice surprised even myself as Mr Bastard started to chuckle at me. Asshole.

"Ray-Ray!" Eyes began to sparkle as I dramatically ran out of Ironhides insides- wait nevermind. Forget I said that, that one sentence freaked me out more than it did you.

Ruining the moment seems to be my specialty.

Anyways... Annabelle began to laugh ecstatically as I swooped down to pick her up from the small space on the grass she had claimed as her own.

Making my third mistake as she began to grab at my hair.

Have you ever had that one moment where you know you shouldn't do it, but you go against everything you believe in?

Well now I'm missing twenty percent of my hair, so props to you.

"She started speaking not too long after you left, those are her first words... But she keeps calling Asteri Asstery"

...

...

...

Well now I can die happy.

I am so sorry for the lack of updates, I have bad writers block, and school work I need to do.

I'm not exactly proud of this chapter, but I'll go back and change what I think annoys me about it when I look at it at a later date.

...

So kinda like my homework.

Anyways... once again I apologise, I hope you can forgive me.