7: Deceptacon attack

Rhaella layed on her silver bedding as she read the new game of thrones book; that's what her dimension was called anyways; after the first book it completely missed her out, saying she was simply kidnapped and none could do anything about it.

Her silver locks hung loosely from her shoulders; she was wearing a dark blue tank top with blue leggings, and a Targaryen necklace, a gift from Will.

She sat reading in piece until she head Annabelle crying, she had done this all week, Will and Sarah hardly had any alone time, so she crept into their room and picked up the small child; she instantly stopped crying and giggled, pulling at her silky hair. Rhaella took her finger in her hand and walked to the kitchen, placing her down whilst she made some snacks. Placing them in a small satchel, as she put a coat on the baby.

Slinging the satchel over her shoulder she walked out into the field towards the cliff and sat on the edge. Playing with her for a small while, just watching the sunset as the clouds were diluted a beautiful golden, that reminded her of one of her sister dragons.

She sang a small lullaby as she giggled, her eyes grew soft until she heard gunfire. Instantly turning her head she saw a police car transform into a robot, her fathers truck doing the same. A small robot was dispensed from the larger one, it's eyes glowed red whereas the others glowed a lapis blue. The smalls ones were also blue, unfortunately she had to find this out whilst it ran towards her, in fright she clutched Annabelle towards her and ran along the cliff edge, fast enough to stay a little ahead of the robot, but it still nipped at her heels.

A car engine drew her attention as she saw Epps and a guy with silver hair and weird looking glasses jump out of a Pontiac Solstice, coming to the edge of the cliff, she had no choice, she could only pray that something or someone would catch her.

Both males watched in shock as she sprinted and jumped off the cliff, still clutching the small child.

All grew silent until a deafening roar broke the silence. The heavy beat of wings could be heard, as a royal purple dragon arose from the cliff in which the girl and babe disappeared from. Both on the back of the divine being. Epps smirked as he watched.

"Dracarys!" She commanded, and a hypnotic neon blue flame erupted from its maw as it burned the small robot.

The red eyed robot quickly grabbed the smaller robot, transformed and drove off, whilst Epps and his new friend stood on the sidelines with a the large black robot, her fathers truck.

The dragon landed on the cliff edge, roaring in triumph as the baby wailed. The white haired teenager cooed the child until she stopped, still atop the dragon until it lowered it's back, allowing easy access to the ground, which she gladly took. Ignoring the weird stares she got, she made sure Annabelle was unscathed. Will and Sarah rushing from behind the black robot to take their daughter back. Both crying tears of joy to find she was okay. And the Targaryen also.

Her attention was caught by the man who was with Epps, he casually leaned on the Pontiac Solstice, smirking at the girl. She merely turned her head to Illusion, who she pet and sent back to the cove.

An awkward silence was broke when Rhaella spoke her mind.

"What the fuck is going on?"