4: Mrs. Lennox

*Rhaellas POV*

I awoke to the soft nudging of my daughters, Illusion softly nipping at my chin as the other two cooed gently at me. My purple irises opened fully and I sat up, all three of them jumping on me instantly as I let out a small laugh. Taking in my surroundings I was on a field under the shelter of a tree, and nearby was a weird looking house. I still had my silk sleeping wear on as I held my dragons to my stomach and slowly trudged over to the house. I knocked loud enough. But it was all strange. I was out of place here.

"Hello?"

"Excuse me miss? But I don't happen to know where I am," I questioned her, her eyes widened slightly as she took over my figure, then to my daughters.

"Oh sweetie what are those? Who are you and what are you doing here?"

"My daughters: Illusion Zephyr and Àsteri, I am Rhaella Targaryen sister Daenerys Targaryen and Princess of the seven kingdoms, and I awoke next   to that tree over there" I stated plainly, confused.

"Oh my god" she whispered in disbelief,
" Excuse me miss but I didn't catch your name"

"Sarah Lennox sweetheart, and it seems as though you came from another world, would you like to come in? Are your dragons okay do they need Something? Do you need something?" She questioned quickly

"Charred meat for my hatchlings and a glass some water for me please lady Sarah" I replied sweetly giving her a bright smile as Zephyr chirped at her curiously, Illusion perched on my shoulder wary of her and Àsteri asleep cradled in my arms.

"Of course sweetie, would you like to put them on the counter? I'll go get them some meat and you a drink, just sit down"

"And just call me Sarah hun, I need to explain a few things to you" she stated placing a glass of water in front of me and some cooked? Meat in front of my dragons all chopped up in little pieces so they could eat it. I gave her a greatful smile and sipped my water. Silently asking her to continue, she got the idea after she turned her gaze from my dragons back to me with a small smile.

She explained to me that I was from what these people call a 'TV' programme and that she was thoroughly confused on how I ended up being real, that I was a fictional character. But she would allow myself and my hatchling to stay. I looked at her wide eyed for a few moments before nodding slightly, taking in all the information. For a thirteen year old I was taking this remarkably well. I gave her a toothy grin and hugged her.

"Thank you for giving me your hospitality lady Sarah" she slowly hugged me back before she let go in shock at Illusion jumped back onto my shoulder, I laughed and nudged my head against hers as she began to nuzzle behind my ear, the other two sniffing Lady Sarah as she hesitantly held her hand out as they sniffed it, both happy with her they nuzzled her hand. Which made me beam with happiness.

Rhaella Targaryen  (On Hold)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें