3: Dragon Hatching

It had been little over a year since Daenerys' wedding and she was blessed with a child. A son. Rhaego. Rhaella was beaming with happiness once she found she was to be an aunt.  Daenerys was also excited. She was near her due date and all the Dothraki were preparing.

Ser Jorah had been a big help to the siblings. Not so to Viserys; he had tried to 'take' Rhaella in one of his blind drunk rages and kill Daenerys child when she it was early in her pregnancy; Daenerys was livid when she found out he tried to do that to their little sister, and had immediately taken action. The Khal had also taken a liking to the younger Targaryen and allowed her to ride with Daenerys at the front whilst they were travelling.

They both knew of her gifts from Master Illyrio and Daenerys was happy for her younger sibling; now they both had something to treasure.

Under a week ago Daenerys had saved a few tens of woman from rape.

Only for her husband the Khal to take a wound and for it to become infected whilst protecting his place in the hierarchy. He won but fell sick and almost died. Daenerys saved him, with the help of one of the woman she had taken in. Only for her to use blood magic and not only kill his horse but turn him into an empty vessel and also take the life of the unborn child.

In desperate attempts to escape she had killed both Navi and Sara and also a personal Dothraki maid who had the name of Fern. A gift from the Khal.

Both sisters were livid at the actions and had a two pyres made. One for Drogo and the witch. Another for Rhaellas maids. Daenerys had placed her dragon eggs within her pyre and Rhaella had placed hers within the other. Both sisters had earlier agreed to be cleanse themselves with the flames.

It had been a full night and both sister arose from the flames, covered by the divine creates of the flame. Three on each Targaryen, an Onyx dragon arose on Daenerys shoulder whereas a Royal purple arose on Rhaellas, it's scales an interesting pattern, it's underbelly, claws, horns and irises were black, it's snout and some swirl designs were dark blue, it's base was royal purple that faded into the sapphire.

'Illusion' she thought to herself as she admired the hatchling before turning her attention to the lapis blue one that rested in her arms,

It's underbelly and wings a light blue along with its eyes. ' Zephyr'

And then the third and final one, a pure white hatchling with silver horns, wings, claws, eyes and tip of the snout. ' Àsteri' her little star.

She admired all three of her hatchling before all the Dothraki bowed to the Targaryen girls who looked over them before a cloak was presented to each one of them.

Both sisters had dressed by had left to the tents to take naps. But for Rhaella it would be the last time she saw her sister. As the Gods had decided her time in that world had ended and her time in a new one had started. She was taken through a black void by the children and placed in a forest along with her hatchlings.

A world without dragons.